John Street & Kenlis Place, (Former Butchers Residence and Abattoir), Kells, County Meath , A82 X6C3Offers over €250,000
At a glance...
- The property with a site area of 397sq.m. is sub-divided into 3 individual plots.
- Plot 01 includes the existing protected structure on John Street. Gross floor area at 266sq.m.
- Plot 2 includes the former abattoir building with access onto Kenlis Place and John Street.
- Plot 3 includes the yard and existing boundary wall onto John Street.
- Protected structure includes the shop front to ground floor and the three-bay three-storey residence built c. 1900.
- Site and properties are vacant and are suitable for residential and commercial development, subject to planning permission.
A unique investment opportunity to develop a mixed use site, extending to 397sq.m., situated in a prominent position in the centre of Kells town, which was once a former residence, butchers and abattoir dating back to c.1900 Located on John Street and Kenlis Place, this landmark property presents a chance to regenerate a vacant property under the Vacant Property Refurbishment Grant scheme.
Folio: MH 27240, MH27241,MH7821F.