Kilballygorman Ladys Abbey Ardfinnan, County Tipperary , E91 W684Public auction POA
|Time||Jun 29 at 3:00 PM|
At a glance...
- For Sale by Public Auction on Wednesday 29th June 2022 at 3pm at Hotel Minella Clonmel.
- Solicitor: Donal T. Ryan Solicitors, Cahir, Co. Tipperary
- Excellent quality lands of circa 43.6 acres suitable for any farming purpose
- Enjoying circa 0.5km of road frontage
- Superb scenic location with countryside views
- Early viewing is recommended
The Old Style Farm yard has the benefit of a large enclosed concrete yard centrally located thereon with a four column enclosed shed of 6.4m x 18m with a large open silage pit 8m x 18m ( formally covered in), cattle handling facilities with 3 small stables, 3 gates out onto a secondary road.
Solicitor is : Donal T. Ryan Solicitors, Cahir, Co. Tipperary
Take the Goatenbridge road out of Ardfinnan and as you come to Lady's Abbey residential estate, take the road on RHS sign posted St. Declans Heritage Way. Continue down this road for less than 1/2 a KM and the farm is on the LHS just past Eircode E91-W684 with a For Sale sign thereon. Ardfinnan is circa 14km from Clonmel, c.10km from Cahir and c. one hour drive from Cork and has the benefit of an excellent Primary School, shops, church and pubs.