Kilderry North, Milltown, Killarney, County Kerry , V93 X9D0Guide price €420,000
At a glance...
- 273 sq mtrs
- Only 2 km from Milltown Village
- Just 17km from Killarney town
- Extensive tiling throughout
- Fully fitted maple kitchen
- Integrated appliances
- Patio doors leading from dining room to the rear patio and garden
- Integrated appliances
- Easy access to schools, Inch and Rossbeigh Blue Flag Beaches, Maine Valley Golf Club and all local amenities.
- Fireplace with marble surround, granite base and a gas stove insert
- Extra storage space in the utility room
- Bathrooms are all fully tiled
- All bedrooms en-suite
- Oil fired central heating
- Stunning views of the Dingle Peninsula and Slieve Mish mountains.
- Central vacuuming system
- Walk in wardrobes in 5 bedrooms
A most attractive and superbly presented six bedroom dormer-bungalow benefitting from well proportioned rooms and excellent natural light.
Decorated in a neutral palette with a high level of finish throughout, viewing of this property is highly recommended for anyone looking for a modern family home.
This house offers extensive living space and combines modern contemporary design with traditional characteristics.
Located just 2km from Milltown Village, in close proximity to playschools, primary schools and secondary school.
Within 15 minutes driving distance of Killarney, Tralee, Killorglin and Kerry Airport.
This property is in show house condition with many additional features and superb internal design.
ENTRANCE HALL—Tiled, high vaulted ceiling
LOUNGE—Tiled, fireplace with gas stove
KITCHEN—fully fitted maple kitchen with integrated appliances
UTILITY ROOM—Tiled, additional storage
BEDROOM 1—Double, hardwood flooring; Ensuite
BEDROOM 2— Double, hardwood flooring, walk in wardrobe; Ensuite
BEDROOM 3—Double, hardwood flooring; ensuite
BEDROOM 4—Velux window, walk in wardrobe; ensuite
LOBBY—hardwood flooring, storage space
BEDROOM 5– hardwood flooring, walk in wardrobe; Ensuite
BEDROOM 6—hardwood flooring, walk in wardrobe; Ensuite
Leave Killarney towards Milltown on the R563. Once in Milltown take the left turn signposted Killorglin (N70). Take second right at the roundabout. Take a left after 2km. House is second on right hand side.
Get in touch
Use the form below to get in touch with REA Coyne & Culloty (Killarney) or call them on (064) 663 1274