Back to Search results
Killusty North Fethard, County Tipperary , E91 ED32Price €325,000
At a glance...
- Excellent 4 bed residence in good deocorative order
- Stunning views of Slievenamon mountain
- Oil FCH
- Septic Tank
- Large floored attic
Read MoreExplore Tipperary Tipperary is best known for being the birthplace of GAA, Bulmer's cider and the famous war song 'It's a Long Way to Tipperary' written by Britain's Henry James Williams. The county was established in the 13th century after the Normans invaded Ireland and there is much evidence of the invaders s... Explore Tipperary
REA Stokes & Quirke are delighted to bring to the market this beautifully presented 4 bedroom extended bungalow on a magnificent landscaped site of circa 0.31 Hectares/0.76 acres on the outskirts of Killusty Village. The accommodation extends to a reception hall, sitting room, kitchen/dining room, utility, conservatory with Cathedral style ceiling, four bedrooms (one en-suite) and bathroom. The views of Slievenamon from the front of the property have to be seen to be truly appreciated. This impressive spacious and bright home has the benefit of a substantial boarded out attic space of circa 1000 sq. ft/93 sq.m with 4 velux windows to rear. The property has the benefit of a detached garage with tarmac driveway. Early viewing is recommended.
- Hallway (1.90m x 3.00m 6.23ft x 9.84ft) Tiled inner hallway
- Kitchen/Dining Room (3.40m x 7.60m 11.15ft x 24.93ft) Spacious and bright with porcelain tiles, bespoke fitted kitchen units at eye & floor level. Double electric oven, electric hob with extractor , tiled splashback, recessed lighting, door to,
- Utility Room (1.70m x 2.40m 5.58ft x 7.87ft) Built in units at eye and floor level, plumbed for washing machine and dryer, tiled floor, door to back yard
- Conservatory (6.00m x 3.90m 19.69ft x 12.80ft) Extension/Sun Room: Cathederal style timber cladded ceiling with recessed lighting. Double door out onto a private South facing rear garden, large tarmac area cladded with cut stone , ideal for entertaining .
- Sitting Room (5.30m x 3.90m 17.39ft x 12.80ft) Marble surround fireplace with solid fuel insert stove, large bay window, facing front
- Bedroom 1 (3.40m x 3.40m 11.15ft x 11.15ft) Solid birch flooring, facing rear garden
- Bathroom (3.40m x 2.20m 11.15ft x 7.22ft) Wall to ceiling tiled with corner bath, wc, whb, separate corner shower, recessed lighting, timber cladded ceiling
- Master Bedroom (3.80m x 5.30m 12.47ft x 17.39ft) Solid birch flooring, Large bay windows facing front with a large walk in wardrobe 1.8m x 2.6m with fitted wardrobe, timber cladded ceiling, recessed lighting, ensuite thereof
- En-suite (1.80m x 1.10m 5.91ft x 3.61ft) Wall to ceiling tilked, wc, whb, electric Triton T90 shower
- Bedroom 3 (3.00m x 3.70m 9.84ft x 12.14ft) Facing front, double hotpress on hallway
- Bedroom 4 (43.00m x 3.70m 141.08ft x 12.14ft) Facing front
- Attic Space ( ) Large floored and extremely well insulated and out attic with 4 Velux windows facing the rear garden
- Garage (6.00m x 5.00m 19.69ft x 16.40ft) Detached Garage: Electric automatic remote control roller doors has attic storeage space
OutsideDetached Garage Landscaped site of c.0.76 Acres