Kyle Cottage, Ballyscanlon , Fenor, Tramore, County Waterford , X91 XT86
At a glance...
- South west facing on an elevated site with beautiful countryside views within a short stroll of the village
- Standing on 0.67 Acres of mature well attended gardens
- Constructed to the highest standard
- Highest specification of insulation
- New insulated floors throughout with radon barrier
- Triple glazed windows
- Excellent B3 rating
- High spec zoned oil fired central heating, panelled radiators with thermostats controlled by an app
- Excellent range of power points throughout
- Fitted carpets and light fittings included
- Services - private water supply, sewerage by septic tank
- Other local amenities include Fenor bog, pony trekking, water sports and angling
- The location in which the property is situated is an area of unspoilt beauty on the famous Copper Coast synonymous with coastal and countryside walks, bogs and hills, forests beaches, coves and lakes
Built approx. 1900 and extended in the 1970â??s, the cottage was imaginatively and tastefully renovated recently into a lovely modern home which is in superb condition. Standing back from the road, the house has a sunny and beautiful sylvan setting with views to Ballyscanlon Hill. The property is bordered by delightful and skillfully built local stone walls, hedgerow and woodland.
The grounds are well laid out in lawns with a variety of trees including beech, sycamore, pine and bay. There is a gravel driveway and parking area, a detached workshop/ bike store near to the seond access and a barna workshop (3.3 m x 2.4m).
Locally in Fenor Village, there is a church, pub/restaurant, Fenor Play Park, GAA grounds and the National School. Within a short drive of the property you will find The Copper Coast Mini Farm, Kilfarrasy, Garrarus and Annestown beaches and The Anne Valley Nature Walk, just a few of the many local amenities of the Copper Coast comprising of 25 km of spectacular coastline.
View the virtual tour here - https://bit.ly/35tqtOD
Mahogany front door.
7.57m x 3.95m Fireplace with solid fuel stove and natural stone hearth. Laminated flooring. Concealed ceiling lights. Feature floor to ceiling window. Off livingroom door to large understairs storage.
3.99m x 3.10m Fitted kitchen, "Neff" oven, induction hob and Siemens dishwasher. Tiled walls. Pitch pine floor with decorative Moroccan tiled centre piece. Built in recycling box seat. Glazed door to patio.
2.40m x 1.80m Original Mahogany door, built in storage unit. Tiled floor.
3.30m x 4.36m Built in wardrobe. French window with beautiful views.
Shower, w.c and 2 w.h.b. vanity unit with lighting and mirror. Glass shelving and heating towel rail. Concealed ceiling lighting
Plumbed for washing machine and dryer. W.c and w.h.b with cupboard underneath.
5.15m x 4.16m Three Velux windows. Ample concealed storage space. Exposed Ash ceiling beams. Large floor to ceiling window.
8.44m x 4.83m Ample storage space.
3.17m x 3.95m Built in cupboard.
2.20m x 2.20m Airing cupboard with stainless steel cylinder immersion heater and shelving.
2.30m x 2.30m Bath with shower and shower screen, w.c and w.h.b. Vanity unit. Tiled floor.