Main Street Bailieborough, County Cavan , A82 R9V0POA
At a glance...
- In all, totalling 1,225 sq. m / 13,181 sq. ft.
- Concrete Yard
- Shared Gateway Access from Main Street
- Pedestrian Access from Town Car Park
- Vacant Possession
- Mains Water, Sewerage, Electricity (3 Phase Power)
- BER Exempt
- Zoned Town Core:” identifies the most suitable location for a mix of retail, commercial, residential, cultural and social uses”
Landmark Residential Business Premises Zoned Town Core. A Key Investment & Development Opportunity with vacant possession incorporating....
Sky Bar & Night club with 7 Day Licence - An exciting vibrant modern facility with Bars, VIP Area, Kitchen, Toilets, Cold Room, Storages & ancillaries embracing about 600 sq. m / 6,456 sq. ft.
Shop Unit - 30 sq. m / 323 sq. ft with display window
Shop Unit - 111 sq. m / 1,194 sq. ft with two display windows
Overhead Accommodation of about 484 sq. m / 5,208 sq. ft over two floors with separate street level hall doors
Take the Shercock Road into Bailieborough R178 at the roundabout take the 2nd exit stay on R178, turn left onto main street R165 destination will be on the left.