Back to Search results
Main Street Milford, County Donegal , F92 T6V0Price €90,000
At a glance...
- Well located property in town close to all amenities.
- Storage rooms on both floors.
- Mains water and sewerage.
Read MoreExplore Donegal Donegal is like no other county in Ireland, isolated from the rest of the country apart from a short border with County Leitrim. The second largest county is rugged, wild and vast with dramatic cliffs, mountains, rocky coasts and sandy beaches. The most northerly point of the island can be acces... Explore Donegal
Mid terrace house within short walk of all amenities in the town of Milford. Within short drive of beaches at Kerrykeel, Portsalon and Rathmullan.
- Entrance Hall (2.90m x 1.60m 9.51ft x 5.25ft) Front door.
- Lounge (4.00m x 3.60m 13.12ft x 11.81ft) Upstairs lounge with fireplace with tiled hearth and surround. TV point.
- Sitting Room (3.70m x 3.30m 12.14ft x 10.83ft) Fireplace with tiled hearth and surround. TV Point. Open plan room to dining room.
- Dining Area (3.20m x 2.30m 10.50ft x 7.55ft) Opening from sitting room.
- Bedroom 1 (3.60m x 3.60m 11.81ft x 11.81ft) Front facing bedroom on ground floor.
- En-suite (2.60m x 2.30m 8.53ft x 7.55ft) Wetroom with W.C, W.H.B. and electric shower with tiled floor and ceiling.
- Bedroom 2 (4.00m x 2.50m 13.12ft x 8.20ft) Front facing with W.H.B.
- Bedroom 3 (2.60m x 2.40m 8.53ft x 7.87ft) Rear facing.
- Bedroom 4 (2.90m x 2.20m 9.51ft x 7.22ft) Rear facing.
- Bedroom 5 (2.60m x 2.00m 8.53ft x 6.56ft) Rear facing.
- Bathroom (2.90m x 1.50m 9.51ft x 4.92ft) W.C., W.H.B., bath and electric shower.
- Store Room (5.80m x 4.80m 19.03ft x 15.75ft) Opening onto Main Street.
- Store Room (5.80m x 4.80m 19.03ft x 15.75ft) Upstairs storage space floored out.
OutsideLarge rear garden area with mature lawn and car access. Outhouse and shed to rear.
On Milford Main Street just opposite and slightly above McGettigan's Butcher shop. One way system in operation in the town. O.F.C.H