Back to Search results
Explore Waterford Renowned for its beautiful Waterford Crystal, County Waterford is also steeped in history and is home to its own UNESCO Geopark. The Copper Coast has been designated as a place of geological importance for its 25km of diverse coastline. It was also the county where the Vikings first settled. Th... Explore Waterford
Mainstown Carrick-on-suir, County Tipperary , E32 P224Price €370,000
At a glance...
- uPvc double glazed windows.
- Panelled internal doors.
- O.F.C.H. with temperature controlled radiators.
- Alarm system throughout the house and linked to the tack room and study/office.
- Fitted carpets and light fittings included in the sale.
- Viewing recommended.
Attractive 4 Bedroom Detached Bungalow with Stables, Tack Room and Hay Barn on 3.9 acres bounded by rich agricultural lands and maintained to the highest standard. The property is set back from the road and is surrounded by mature landscaped gardens. There are lovely views of the surrounding countryside. Local sporting amenities include Hunting with the local Kilmaganny Fox Hounds, Horse Racing in Tipperary, Clonmel & Tramore, Fishing in the River Suir. Swimming pool & fitness centre. Excellent 18 hole golf courses at Carrick on Suir, Clonmel and numerous other courses within easy reach. Shooting with local gun clubs. Two theatres in Carrick on Suir both have drama workshops for adults and children. Good riding out.
- Entrance Hall (4.00m x 1.84m )
- Sittingroom (7.08m x 4.60m )
- Kitchen (3.90m x 3.30m )
- Utility Room (3.05m x 2.75m )
- Diningroom/Conservatory (6.40m x 4.19m )
- Inner Hallway (7.32m x 0.92m )
- Main Bedroom (5.52m x 3.66m )
- En Suite ( )
- Bedroom 2 (3.66m x 3.55m )
- Bedroom 3 (3.30m x 3.05m )
- Bedroom 4 (3.17m x 2.33m )
BER No.: 105371207
Energy Performance Indicator: 294.12 kWh/m²/yr