Back to Search results
Mill House, Greenville, Kilmacow, Kilkenny, X91 Y339Price €300,000
At a glance...
- Attractive 5 bedroom Period House with attached superb restaurant.
- Wonderful sylvan setting within a 15 minute drive of Waterford city.
- 2 acres of mature well maintained gardens bounded by rich agricultural lands with wooded boundries.
- Exciting business opportunity to develop into an exclusive country guesthouse.
- Spacious well-proportioned rooms extending to 305 sq.m (3,283 sq.ft.)
- Classical theme features, pine doors and architraves, period fireplaces, decorative ceiling coving and wrought iron porch.BER: ExemptOutside there is a long driveway through enclosed beautifully maintained lawns with mature trees, shrubs, flower beds, rockeries and patio.The side and rear gardens contain pathways edged by shrub beds, rockeries and trees. The aquaduct built in 1883 is close to the back boundry and runs alongside a wooded area with a pathway which runs alongside the mill run.
Read MoreExplore Waterford Renowned for its beautiful Waterford Crystal, County Waterford is also steeped in history and is home to its own UNESCO Geopark. The Copper Coast has been designated as a place of geological importance for its 25km of diverse coastline. It was also the county where the Vikings first settled. Th... Explore Waterford
Attractive Detached Period Family Residence on 2 acres. The property comprises of a detached three bay two storey house Constructed in 1775 with a modern restaurant extension built in 2005. Loctaed off the Greenville Mill Road within a short drive of Waterford city and local amenities which include shops, schools etc., A rare example of a Period House and Restaurant standing in private grounds, The Mill House would make a lovely family home and it could also be developed into an exclusive country guesthouse. Set well back from the road and approached by a long driveway bounded by well maintained lawns, and mature trees. The classic wrought iron entrance porch with pine entrance door leads into a spacious welcoming hall with two cosy reception rooms with period fireplaces and large windows which look out onto the front garden. Off the diningroom is a large bathroom, the inner hallway leads to the kitchen, utility room, diningroom and restaurant kitchen. The modern restaurant includes a bar, cloak room and toilets. Double doors from the restaurant open onto the side garden and patio. A wide stairs leads from the inner hallway to the first floor which has 5 well proportioned bedrooms and a bathroom.
- Wrought Iron Entrance Porch ( )
- Entrance Hall ( )
- Sittingroom (5.00m x 3.70m )
- Family Room (5.00m x 4.70m )
- Study (4.04m x 3.70m )
- Kitchen (5.70m x 3.50m )
- Utility Room (2.70m x 1.43m )
- Bathroom (3.00m x 2.40m )
- Kitchen (7.80m x 3.70m )
- Diningroom (6.20m x 4.90m )
- Extension ( )
- Cloak Cupboard ( )
- 2 Separate w.c.s ( )
- FIRST FLOOR ( )
- Bedroom 1 (4.90m x 3.40m )
- Bedroom 2 (4.04m x 3.93m )
- Bedroom 3 (5.00m x 3.70m )
- Bathroom (3.05m x 2.90m )
- Bedroom 4 (3.80m x 3.60m )
- Bedroom 5 (5.00m x 3.65m )