Back to Search results
Minaun Cheekpoint, WaterfordPrice €120,000
At a glance...
- Located within minutes of the village centre and Quayside.
- Set out in two fields presently set out in grass
- Terrific scenic views of the River Estuary and where the Three Rivers meet, Barrow Nore and Suir, Barrow Bridge and surrounding area.
- Ideal location for building a dwellinghouse subject to obtaining planning permission.
- Local amenities include Pub/Restaurant, Shop, fishing, Faithlegg Championship golf club, Hotel and Leisure Centre, primary school and church.
Read MoreExplore Waterford Renowned for its beautiful Waterford Crystal, County Waterford is also steeped in history and is home to its own UNESCO Geopark. The Copper Coast has been designated as a place of geological importance for its 25km of diverse coastline. It was also the county where the Vikings first settled. Th... Explore Waterford
16 Acres of Agricultural Land