- • Exceptionally high quality fit out
- • All brick exterior
- • 4 en suite bedrooms
- • Wonderful sea views
- • Landscaped gardens with south facing patio
- • Electrified entrance gates
Stunning modern family home (233sqm/2,500 sq ft approx.) with wonderful coastal views!
Rockabill Cove is a small secluded cul de sac of just 10 substantial detached houses with amazing views over the fields and out to the Irish Sea beyond. No 1, which is located at the end of the short drive has recently been upgraded and given a major makeover by its current owners and is now presented in show-house condition with stylish contemporary interiors at every turn! On entering the impressive hall with its double height ceiling and ceramic tiled floor, the eye is immediately drawn to the decorative double glass doors at the opposite end which open into a lovely light filled sitting-room with open fireplace and solid timber floors. To the left of the hall is the more intimate living room, again with open fireplace, timber floors and a lovely bay window which takes in the wonderful views on offer from this super family home.
The state of the art kitchen/dining room runs the width of the house, boasting top of the range oak fitted units with granite work surfaces, breakfast counter, bespoke tiles and double French doors to the garden. There is a generous utility room and separately a downstairs wc/whb. The ground floor accommodation is completed by a super guest suite with double bedroom, full bathroom and small study/sitting room (also accessible from entrance hall).
Upstairs there are three very generous and well-appointed double bedrooms, each with their own en suite and a good size study/office with velux roof windows and plenty of extra storage. Outside the perfectly maintained gardens reflect the meticulous standards already applied by the owners to the interior of their home. To the rear is the south facing sheltered and landscaped patio area with two levels of decking designed to catch the sun at all stages of the day. A detached double garage with roll up doors stands to the left of the house and the tarmac driveway and feature tiled pathway surround add the finishing touches to this exceptional home.
The picturesque village of Termonfeckin with its humpback bridge, wonderful trees and interesting mix of old world and modern houses, is situated approx. 8km north of Drogheda town along the east coast. The M1 is within a ten minute drive making access to both Dublin and Belfast a real option for those who are looking for a peaceful country lifestyle within commuting distance of a busy city life!
The excellent neighbourhood amenities include two world class golf links courses at Baltray and Seapoint, miles of safe sandy beaches, brand new state of the art primary school, local shops and restaurants and an easy five minute drive into Drogheda where mainline bus and rail services are available.
BER: C1 BER No.111877007 Energy Performance Indicator:158.27 kWh/m²/yr
• Entrance hall: 5.81m x 5.7m. Double height ceiling, ceramic tiled floor. Feature floor lighting to stairway.
• Sitting room: 5.4m x 4.65m. Double doors from entrance hall. Gas fireplace with polished timber surround. Down lighters
• Living room: 5.26m x 3.80m. Off entrance hall. Bay window. Gas fire with ornate carved timber surround. Door to kitchen/dining room.
• Kitchen dining room: 7.8m x 3.63m. Oak fitted kitchen with solid granite work surfaces. Breakfast counter. Bespoke tiled splash back. Top quality appliances. Double French doors to garden.
• Utility room: 3m x 2.53m. Fitted presses and sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine. Door to back garden.
• Guest wc/whb. Off entrance hall.
• Bedroom 1: 4.45m x 3.79m. Timber floors. Built in wardrobes
• En suite full bathroom with jacuzzi bath and separate shower.
• Small study/sitting room: 3.79m x 2.68m. Off bedroom and also accessed from entrance hall.
• Spacious landing area with roof windows and dormer alcove.
• Walk in hotpress, shelved.
• Office:3.65 x 2.07. Velux roof windows. Extra storage. Attic access.
• Bedroom 2: 3.81m x 3.81. Timber floor, built in wardrobes
• En suite fully tiled shower room.
• Bedroom 3: 4.08m x 3.73m. (to front) timber floors. Built in wardrobes
• En suite shower room fully tiled.
• Master Bedroom: 4.85m x 3.61m. Timber floors. Built in wardrobes
• En suite shower room fully tiled.
• Detached garage: 7.3m x 3.90m.
• Outside tap
• Split level timber decking
• Gravelled garden area with specimen planting.
• Tarmac drive way to front.
• Electronic entrance gates.
• Mains water and sewerage
• Gas fired central heating
• Excellent broadband service.
From Termonfeckin village take the Clogherhead Road. Rockabill Cove is the last turn in to the right at the end of the village. No 1 is at the end on the right hand side.