- Located in a highly regarded residential area convenient to the city centre and all amenities
- Excellent condition throughout
- Natural gas central heating with panelled radiators
- Woodgrain uPvc double glazed windows
- Corner site with extra large garden
- Convenient location with a short walk of all amenities including Lidl, SuperValu, Kingfisher Leisure Centre and St. Angelas Primary & Secondary schools.
Two Storey 4 Bedroom Detached House. Located in a desirable residential area convenient to schools, public transport approx 2.5 km south of Waterford City centre.
The property is located at the entrance to the estate and stands on a large end site (c. 360 sq.m) with front garden and good off street parking and an enclosed rear garden.
The property was constructed c. 1995 is well presented and has been well maintained.
BER: D1 BER No.112267109 Energy Performance Indicator:252.94 kWh/m²/yr
Gardens front, rear and side.
Entrance Hall - m x m
Sittingroom - 3.6m x 4.4m
Diningroom - 3.5m x 3.3m
Kitchen - 3.5m x 3.3m
Utility Room - 1.7m x 1.03m
Separate w.c. - m x m
With w.c. and w.h.b.
Family Room - 5.1m x 2.4m
UPSTAIRS - m x m
Main Bedroom - 3.8m x 3.5m
En Suite - m x m
Shower, w.h.b. and w.c.
Bedroom 2 - 3.6m x 2.1m
Bedroom 3 - 2.4m x 2.1m
Bedroom 4 - 3.83m x 3.06m
Bathroom - m x m