- • Close to M1 motorway.
- • Walking distance to Tesco Bettystown Village and beach.
- • Well serviced by public and private transport.
- • West facing rear garden.
Large 5-bedroom home for sale with TENANT IN SITU within walking distance of Bettystown beach and Village. Approx 152.75 sq m.`
Number 1 is a lovely property offering spacious accommodation. From the entrance hall double doors lead you to the large living room with open fire and marble fireplace. Through another set of double doors you are then led to the bright dining room with sliding door to the patio and south facing garden. Through to the kitchen there is ample space for those who love to cook with a utility room and another set of sliding doors to the garden. Back through the main hallway you will find a 3rd reception room which would make a lovely play room or TV room. Upstairs there are five large bedrooms bedrooms, two with en suite bathrooms and a walk in wardrobe off the master bedroom. There is also a family bathroom.
There is a large east facing garden to the front with ample parking for a number of cars and a lovely west facing back garden with patio area.
• Entrance Hall
• Downstairs wc.
• Living room 6.1 m x 3.78 m
• TV/Playroom 4.4 m x 2.3 m
• Dining room 3.5 m x 3.2 m
• Kitchen 5.8 m x 3.5 m
• Utility room 2 m x 1.6 m
• Master bedroom 4.1 m x 3.2 m with walk in wardrobe and en suite bathroom.
• Bedroom 2 3.8 m x 2.8 m with built in wardrobes and en suite.
• Bedroom 3 2.8 m x 3.5 with built in wardrobes.
• Bedroom 4 3.5 m x 2.9 m with built in wardrobes.
• Bedroom 5 3 m x 2.6 m with built in wardrobes
• Bathroom 2.5 m x 2.2 m fully tiled with electric shower
• Gas fired central heating.
• Mains water and sewerage.
From Dublin take the Drogheda South exit from the M1. Travel through Laytown on the R152. Take the right hand turn signposted for Bettystown onto Drogheda Road. Continue straight onto the R150. Turn left into Wellesley Manor and number 1 is the 1st house on the left hand side.