- • Maintained to an exceptionally high standard
- • Adjacent to St. Declan’s School and local shops
- • Oil fired central heating
- • Recently completed granite driveway
- • New double-glazed windows
- • South facing low maintenance garden
- • 3 bedrooms with additional bedroom / utility
- • Open plan kitchen / dining area
• A recently refurbished family home located in the ever-popular development of Garden City.
• This is a much sought-after family orientated residential area in Ashbourne within walking distance of the town centre.
• The property extends to c. 114 m² (1,228sq ft.).
• Spacious light filled accommodation with new windows and a south facing low maintenance garden
• Private off-street parking to front for two cars on a new granite driveway.
• Prominent location at the head of a small cul de sac, in a quiet enclave of the estate.
• National award-winning tidy towns estate.
BER: C2 BER No.111673208 Energy Performance Indicator:188.38 kWh/m²/yr
Entrance Hallway: 4.32m x 1.92m - Bright entrance hallway with a semi solid wooden floor, coving, inset lights, heating thermostat, alarm panel.
Guest W/C: 1.62m x 1.35m - Guest w/c with tiled floors and walls, w/c, whb, heated towel rail and extractor fan.
Living Room: 3.91m x 3.76m - Spacious living room located to the front of the property with semi solid wooden flooring, decorative coving on the ceiling, TV / data point, spot lights, solid fuel stove with a natural stone insert.
Kitchen/Dining: 3.75m x 8.51m - Entrance from entrance hallway to kitchen area a superb open plan family room. With many features including tiled floor. Country style kitchen complete with a host of built in units at floor & eye level, granite kitchen worktops, Neff double oven and hob integrated fridge freezer, dishwasher and tiled splashback area.
Inner Hall: 1.66m x 0.91m - With tiled floors and decorative coving. Door to Guest W/C.
Utility/Bedroom 4: 3.19m x 2.39m - Plumbed for washing machine and dryer, tiled flooring, tiled skirting.
Landing: 3.36m x 2.0m - With laminate floors, pendant light and attic access.
Master Bedroom: 3.68m x 3.66m - Large master bedroom located to the rear of the property, laminate floor, inset lights, TV point and built in wardrobes.
Bedroom 2: 3.46m x 3.29m - Spacious double bedroom located to the front of the property, laminate flooring, built in wardrobes, pendant light and a TV point.
Bedroom 3: 2.43m x 2.36m - Generous single room with laminate flooring, built in wardrobes and single pendant light.
Main Bathroom: 1.65m x 2.0m - Complete with W.C, W.h.b, double electric shower, floor to ceiling tiling, heated towel rail, inset lighting in a wet room style finish and a frosted window to gable.
Rear Garden: 10.20m x 10.10m
• Large landscaped rear garden.
• Raised Sandstone patio area.
• Two private parking spaces on a new granite driveway to front.
• South facing orientation to rear.
• Security light and outside tap.
• Built. 1979
• Area c. 114 m2 (1,228 sq.ft)
• Walking distance to Ashbourne town centre
• National Award-Winning Tidy Towns estate.
GPS: 53.505130, -6.404616
From Ashbourne head south over the bridge and turn right. Then turn left into Garden City and follow the road past the shops and the school. Turn right onto Bourne View and take the first left onto Westview. No.1 is the first house on the left.
Strictly by prior appointment at any reasonable hour