- • Wonderfully presented 3-bed detached house, located within a quiet cul de sac
- • Spacious accommodation with large attic suitable for conversion
- • Large private sunny south facing rear garden with dual access
- • Designated parking and Gas central heating
- • Nestled in an extremely private cul de sac within this mature, modern location close to the town centre.
- • Access from Hamlet lane close to town centre and Castlemill S.C.
Excellent 3 bed detached property positioned in an extremely quiet location within this modern development close to the town centre of Balbriggan. The property comes to the market in exceptional condition throughout having benefitting from ongoing maintenance and attention from its owners. The property is presented to the highest of standards with quality fitting throughout. There is a large sunny south facing rear garden with patio areas and two side entrances.
This house is only minutes’ walk from Balbriggan Town Centre with a wide range of amenities, excellent shopping facilities and a good public transport infrastructure including mainline access to Dublin City centre (c.45mins). Also seconds from the Naul Road giving easy access to the M1 motorway linking you with the Airport and M50 Motorway.
ENTRANCE HALL – with guest WC with wooden flooring and whb
LIVINGROOM (5.8m x 3.3m) – wooden flooring, feature fireplace with hardwood surround, TV point, french doors rear garden
KITCHEN / DINING
AREA (5.8m x 3.3m) Fitted maple shaker kitchen units and worktops, tiled splashback, built in hob and oven, extractor fan & plumbed for washing machine & dishwasher, large under stairs store, door to rear garden.
LANDING - hot-press with shelving, attic access
BEDROOM 1 - (3.4m x 4.3m) large double bedroom with large built-in wardrobes, phone and tv point. – Ensuite with wc, whb & shower cubicle with electric shower
BEDROOM 2 - (4.1m x 2.6m) Double room with built in wardrobes
BEDROOM 3 - (2.3m x 2.7m) Single room with laminate flooring
BATHROOM - (2.5m x 1.75m) with wc, whb and shower over bath, tiled around bath.
GROSS INTERNAL MEASUREMENT: c. 112SQ.M. (c. 1250SQ.FT.)
OUTSIDE: - designated front area with off street parking
- Quiet cul de sac within modern & mature development
- Large private rear garden with barna shed and paved patio areas
TITLE: We are advised that the title is Freehold.
PRICE: Offers are invited in the region of €250,000.
VIEWING: STRICTLY BY PRIOR APPOINTMENT WITH THE SOLE SELLING AGENTS – 01 8413000