- • Own door apartment
- • Single storey
- • Private courtyard setting
- • Town living
- • Mains water.
- • Mains sewerage.
- • Gas fired central heating.
- • Designated parking space.
Ground floor 1 bedroom apartment (approx 45 sq m) situated in the very the heart of Drogheda.
An tSean Mhargadh is a development of modern apartments in a courtyard setting just off Green Lanes in the heart of the town. Apartment 102, Block C is one of just a pair of apartments that are single storey, each with its own front door adding to their convenience and attractiveness.
The entrance hallway opens into an L-shaped living room cum kitchen with a sliding patio door which opens into the courtyard. The kitchen has built-in units including oven and hob, dishwasher, washing machine and with built-in fridge. The bedroom has built in wardrobes with shelving. The main bathroom has a whb with tiled splashback, bath with tiled surround and shower. The entrance hallway has a shelved hot press and separate storage press with gas boiler.
Within the development there is secure underground car parking which is accessed from Green Lanes through electronic gates which also has a separate pedestrian access gate.
Within a minute’s walk of West Street this apartment is ideally located to enjoy the benefits of town living and all the facilities of Drogheda, including a wide range of shops, restaurants’ pubs and nightlife. Superb connectivity into Dublin via the nearby mainline rail station and several daily private and public bus services are available also.
BER: D1 BER No.112321294 Energy Performance Indicator:243.18 kWh/m²/yr
• Entrance Hall: Shelved hotpress, storage press with gas boiler.
• Living & Dining: 5.38m x 3.48.m
Intercom, Wood effect vinyl flooring, tv point, sliding door to courtyard area.
• Kitchen area: 2.65m x 1.78m. Range of wall and floor units, built-in oven and hob, dishwasher & washing machine. Built- in fridge/freezer.
• Bedroom: 5.33m x 2.69m., Built in wardrobes and shelving, wood effect vinyl flooring.
• Bathroom: 2.31m x .1.93m; whb with tiled splashback, bath with tiled surround and shower over.
From Drogheda town centre head north up Peter Street, straight through the cross roads into Magdalene Street. Take the first left into Green Lanes. An tSean Mhargadh is on the left , through a large gated entrance.