- • Popular and mature residential area.
- • Recently re-modelled and extended.
- • South facing back garden
- • Double glazed throughout.
Recently modernised and extended three bed townhouse with private south facing back garden and side access.
This lovely property has been given a new lease of life for the next generation by its current owners.
They have opened up the hallway into the sitting-room and added a galley kitchen running the length of the house overlooking the private south facing garden to the rear.
Upstairs there are three good size bedrooms and a stylish modern bathroom with separate shower.
Heating is by way of gas and the modern combi boiler ensures a constant supply of hot water.
Outside the side access is shared with their neighbour and they have a pretty front garden on to the street.
• Entrance Porch: Laminated floor.
• Living room: Open-plan from hall: 5.8m x 3.92m. Cast iron solid fuel stove.
• Kitchen: 5.8m x 1.78m.: Tiled floor and splashback. Built in oven and hob. Quality fitted kitchen units. Plumbed for washing machine. Breakfast counter.
• Larder/Pantry off kitchen.
• Main Bedroom: 3.45m x 3.10. (To Front). Built in wardrobes and vanity unit.
• Bedroom 2: 3.87m x 2.60m. (To front.) Laminated floor
• Bedroom 3: 3.35m x 2.30m. (To Rear) Carpeted
• Bathroom: 2.7m x 2.30m . Fully tiled. Separate mains shower, bath, wc and whb.
• Gas central heating
• Combi Boiler
• Mains water and sewerage.
• Excellent broadband reception
From the Ballymakenny Road, turn right into Yellowbatter, No 104 is on the right hand side.