- • Spacious Living Accommodation laid out over 3 floors.
- • Small enclave of just 10 houses in crescent formation overlooking central green area
- • Village centre location
- • Excellent neighbourhood amenities nearby
- Termonfeckin village is approximately 7km north east of Drogheda town and within a mile of the wonderful coastline which stretches from the Boyne Estuary to Clogherhead. The excellent local amenities include a newly built state of the art primary school, crèche and playschool facilities, village store and petrol pumps, along with several restaurants, local pub, farm shop, garden centre and church. The M1 is within a ten minute drive bringing this location into a very doable city commute of under an hour. For golf enthusiast’s there is a choice of world class links courses on the doorstep at Baltray and Seapoint
Deceptively spacious four bedroom semi- detached family (140sqm) home in picturesque village centre setting.
Looking for something a bit different? Priory Lodge in Termonfeckin village has been designed with its rather special location in mind. Laid out over three floors, the very spacious accommodation includes two reception rooms, both with fireplaces, four bedrooms two of which are en-suite, Family bathroom, Guest wc/whb and kitchen/diner with utility room off. No 11 is situated in a crescent of similar homes overlooking a green area and the generous sized back garden is not overlooked at the rear. There is off street parking and ample parking for visitors.
• Entrance Hall
• Downstairs wc/whb. 1.52m x 1.57m Tiled floor
• Living Room: 4.69m x 3.81m. Two floor to ceiling windows overlooking back garden. Solid fuel stove with back boiler.
• Kitchen/Dining room: 5.14m x 3.54m. fully fitted with shaker style units. Built in oven and hob.
• Utility plumbed for washing machine and dryer.
• First Floor:
• Sitting Room: 4.09m x 3.83m. Fireplace with gas fire inset.
• Master Bedroom: 4.68m x 3.41m Built in wardrobes
• En suite shower room
• Top Floor
• Bedroom 2: 4.62m x 3.31 Wardrobes included
• En-suite Shower room
• Bedroom 3: 3.38m x 2.43m Built in wardrobes.
• Bedroom 4: 2.64m x 1.80m.
• Family Bathroom: Bath, Wc, Whb.
• Mains water and sewerage
• Public Bus service to Drogheda
• Excellent internet access.
On entering Termonfeckin from the Drogheda direction, turn left opposite the church. Priory Lodge is immediately on the right. No 11 is overlooking the green on the right.