- Oil fired central heating
- Double glazed windows
- Side vehicle access
- All mains services
Perfectly situated on the edge of Roscrea town this impressive three bedroom, detached bungalow, is located in a quiet cul-de-sac estate of only 13 family homes, just a kilometre from the town centre and all it’s amenities.
The ample family friendly accommodation comprises: Entrance hallway, sitting room with open fireplace, spacious kitchen/dining area, main bathroom and three bedrooms.
An on the periphery of Roscrea Town Centre, this property is on it’s own site and offers fine family accommodation.
Features include oil fired central heating, double glazed windows, private site with off street parking and side vehicle access.
BER: D1 BER No.101762862 Energy Performance Indicator:258.14 kWh/m²/yr
• Entrance Hall: 6m x 1.65m, Wood flooring
• Sitting Room: 4.85m x 4.25m Wood Flooring, Cast Iron Fireplace
• Kitchen/Dining Room: 4.8 m x 4.46m Wooden flooring, Fitted Kitchen, Electric Hob and Oven
• Bedroom 1: 3.71m x 3.18m Wood Flooring
• Bathroom: 1.7m x 2.54m Tiled Floor, Bath, WC, WHB, Electric shower over bath
• Bedroom 2: 3.2m x 2.5m Wood Flooring
• Bedroom 3: 3.18m x 2.4m Wood Flooring