- • Beautifully 3 bed semi-detached house in excellent condition
- • Large living accommodation throughout
- • Gas fired central heating & double glazed windows
- • Private side giving off-street parking and access to rear garden.
- • located within a small cul de sac to the rear of the development
- • within short stroll to the town centre
- • Access from Hamlet lane close to town centre and Castlemill S.C
Beautifully presented 3 bed semi-detached house within a quiet cul de sac location. This spacious home is filled with light and both the kitchen and the separate living room has dual aspect. The accommodation briefly comprises hallway with guest wc, living room with sliding door access to rear garden, kitchen diner. Upstairs there are 3 excellent bedrooms with built in wardrobes and large main bathroom. To the rear there is a very private rear garden with side gate access and wooden barna shed.
The property is literally only minutes’ walk from Balbriggan Town Centre with a wide range of amenities, excellent shopping facilities and a good public transport infrastructure including mainline access to Dublin City centre (c.45mins). Also seconds from the Naul Road giving easy access to the M1 motorway linking you with the Airport and M50 Motorway.
ENTRANCE HALL – with guest WC with wooden flooring and whb
LIVINGROOM (5.8m x 3.3m) – solid oak flooring, feature fireplace with hardwood surround, TV point, sliding doors rear garden
KITCHEN / DINING
AREA (5.8m x 3.3m) Fitted painted kitchen units and worktops, tiled splashback, built in hob and oven, extractor fan & plumbed for washing machine & dishwasher, door to rear garden.
LANDING - hot-press with shelving, attic access
BEDROOM 1 - (3.4m x 4.3m) large double bedroom with large built-in wardrobes, phone and tv point. – Ensuite with wc, whb & shower cubicle with electric shower
BEDROOM 2 - (4.1m x 2.6m) Double room with built in wardrobes
BEDROOM 3 - (2.3m x 2.7m) Single room with built in wardrobe
BATHROOM - (2.5m x 1.75m) with wc, whb and shower over bath, tiled around bath.
GROSS INTERNAL MEASUREMENT: c. 110SQ.M. (c. 1230SQ.FT.)
OUTSIDE: - private side area with off street parking
- Quiet modern & mature development
- Very private rear garden with barna shed
TITLE: We are advised that the title is Freehold.
PRICE: Offers are invited in the region of €240,000.