13 Old Windmill Lower Gerald Grffin Street, City Centre (Limerick), Limerick City V94 KD36€125,0002 2 up to 76.68 m²
- Located within the highly south after Old Windmill Court development, No. 13 is a generously proportioned two bedroom apartment extending to circa 77 sq.m (827 sq.ft) over looking the courtyard. The development totalling 133 apartments, boasts many attractive features such as an enclosed landscaped courtyard area, full time concierge and caretaker and four separate lifts servicing the apartments.
- All main services. Electric Heating.
- On allocated car park space included
- Management Charge: Circa €1,950 per annum
- Estimated Rental Income: €950 per month
REA O'Connor Murphy are delighted to introduce this two bed second floor apartment. This city centre apartment is an ideal purchase for any first time buyer and/or investor seeking a strong and immediate rental income.
BER: B3 BER No.108372459 Energy Performance Indicator:138.59 kWh/m²/yr
From the City Centre, driving up William Street, take left turn at the traffic lights onto Lower Gerald Griffin Street. Take 2nd right turn and the complex will be on your right.
By appointment only
REA O'Connor Murphy Chartered Surveyors
Tel 061 279300