- • Ground floor own door apartment.
- • Private terrace/garden to rear with side access
- • Presented in walk in condition
- • Master bedroom en-suite.
A beautifully presented two bed ground floor apartment with its own front door, a private paved area to front and a lovely patio and small back yard to the rear. The owners of this lovely home have outgrown it and need more space for their growing family. The living accommodation offers bright open plan kitchen/living dining area with French doors to the private and sheltered courtyard at the rear. There is a handy utility room which is plumbed for washing machine and dryer and houses the gas boiler. Both bedrooms have had extra storage/wardrobes installed and the main bedroom has a fully tiled ensuite shower room off. The family bathroom has also been upgraded with vanity unit and extra storage space. Over all, a real gem!
Situated on the edge of Drogheda town and less than half a kilometre from the M1 Motorway at Junction 8, Avourwen is ideally positioned both for those commuting into Dublin (Airport is within a 25 minute drive) as well as those who live and work locally. Neighbourhood amenities include Drogheda Retail Park, Tesco Extra and local shops
• Entrance Hall: High gloss Laminate floor. Walls panelled to dado rail. Radiator cover.
• Bedroom 1: 4m x 2.4m. Extended built in wardrobes
• Main bedroom 2: 3.75m x 2.57m. Built in wardrobes
En suite shower room . Tiled walls and floor. Double width shower tray.
• Main Bathroom: 2.27m x 2.2m. Tiled floor and bath surround. Vanity unit and extra storage.
• Living/Dining/Kitchen: 6.72m x 5.76m Open plan with tiled floor to kitchen area.
• French doors to timber deck and back yard. Fireplace with gas fire inset.
• Utility plumbed for washing machine and dryer.
• Gas central heating
• Communal parking to front.
From Drogheda travel out the R152/Platin Road towards Duleek. Pass under railway line bridge after Centra store and take next left into Avourwen development. At the roundabout take the first exit onto The Alders and turn left to stay on The Alders. Number 13 is situated on the ground floor.