- All 6 bedrooms are en-suite
- Wood flooring though out
- French Godin stoves in two reception rooms
- Double glazed PVC windows
- Oil fired central heating
- Tarmacadam driveway to front
- Private walled in south facing rear garden
- Only 5 minute walk to Killarney town centre
- Located directly across from Killarney House & National Park
6 bedroom detached family home situated in a mature residential area within walking distance of Killarney town and close to Killarney House & National Park.
This house offers generous living space with a fully fitted kitchen, utility room, two reception rooms both with Godin French stoves,study,6 bedrooms all en suite, and family bathroom.
The landscaped rear garden is south facing with decking area & granite flagstones and the added benefit of a concrete shed for additional storage.
This property affords the potential purchaser the opportunity to utilise as a guest house or Air bnb with a large investment return.
ENTRANCE HALLWAY 1.8m x 4.8m
LIVING ROOM 3.7 x 6.4m
KITCHEN 6.5m x 3.7m
UTILITY ROOM 1.7m x 1.6m
STUDY 3.3m x 2.1m
RECEPTION ROOM 4.5m x5.9m
MASTER BEDROOM 5.2m x 3.6m -ENSUITE 1.14m by 2.05m
FAMILY BATHROOM 2.2m by 2.2m
BEDROOM 2 2.9m x 6.5-EN SUITE 1.5 x 3.1m
BEDROOM 3 4.8m x 3m -EN SUITE 1.5m x 1.5m
BEDROOM 4 3.3m x3.8m-EN SUITE 1.5m x 1.6m
BEDROOM 5 2.6m x3.2m-EN SUITE 1.4m x 1.6m
BEDROOM 5 2.6m x3.4m-EN SUITE 1.6m x 1.9m
From Killarney town: Drive out Muckross Road. At first traffic lights turn right onto Ross Road. Take first left into Scrahan Court.