- • Bright & spacious 4 bed semi-detached family home
- • Off street private parking
- • Freshly painted exterior
- • Located in a quiet cul-de-sac
- • Large garage own door entrance
- • Bright, spacious & airy rooms throughout
- • Gas fired central heating with a new high efficiency boiler only 3 years old
- • Pleasantly warm conservatory with door access to rear garden
- • Private west facing rear garden
- • Walking distance to railway station, schools, restaurants, bars and sports facilities
- • Around the corner from: Holmpatrick shopping centre, bus stop and beach
- • Easy access of Dublin Airport, M1, M50 and Dublin City Center
REA Grimes are delighted to present no. 15 Shenick Grove to the market. This very impressive family home is located in a quiet cul-de-sac in this much sought-after estate. The ground floor comprises of an entrance porch and hallway leading to a bright an airy open plan sitting/dining room with feature open fireplace and large light filled conservatory with garden views. Upstairs there are 4 double bedrooms and a fully tiled family bathroom.
The property boasts a large private mature rear garden and off-street parking to the front. Skerries is hard to beat for family living. There are a host of educational options on your doorstep. Residents are spoilt for choice with sports and leisure activities including golf, sailing, rugby, football, GAA, tennis and hockey. Around the corner is Holmpatrick shopping centre. It has been voted the tidiest town in Ireland and it is easy to see why. This vibrant small town offers many cafes, restaurants and bars which regularly feature in the top 10 in Ireland!
Ground Floor Accommodation:
2.01m x 3.72m
Bright entrance hallway with lino flooring, dado rail and carpet on the stairs.
4.03m x 7.42m
Spacious open plan living/dining room with tv point, complete with laminate wooden floor.
Kitchen / Dining area:
3.75m x 2.84m
Bright and spacious room with fitted shaker style cream kitchen with ample storage units, lino flooring .
4.52m x 3.07m Light filled conservatory with lino flooring makes a delightful garden room with lovely views of the garden, french doors provide access to the garden.
Large utility room partly tiled with fitted kitchen and plumbing for washing machine. Access to the rear garden and the garage.
2.48m x 5.18m
Concrete floor, ample storage space with electriticy and double doors to the front. Can be converted into a room.
2.01m x 3.56m
Stairs carpeted, access to partially floored attic with folding stairs.
4.05m x 3.65m
Bright double bedroom located to the rear of the property with lino flooring.
2.36m x 5.64m
This double bedroom with lino flooring has a multitude of uses, the windows on either side allows natural light to flood the entire room.
3.90m x 3.62m
Large bedroom with carpet and built in wardrobes located to the front of property.
2.20m x 5.44m
Double bedroom located to the front of the property complete with laminate wood flooring.
1.99m x 2.09
Tastefully decorated family bathroom fully tiled, wc, whb, bath and electric shower with chrome heated towel rail and a window that provides natural ventilation.