- • Close to Duleek Village.
- • Easy access to public transport.
- • Well-minded home in good condition.
- • Overlooking green area to front & quite private setting to rear.
Attractive two-bedroom mid-terraced home with lovely south-facing garden to rear; approx 92 sq m.
Number 16 The Laurels is a well-minded two-bedroom brick-fronted family home overlooking a green area. Close to Duleek Village, this lovely home is ideal for both first time buyers and those looking to down-size to a manageable home complete with lovely south-facing garden!
The hallway, with guest toilet and under stair store, leads through to both the generous sized front living room and a rear kitchen / dining area. The living room has a fireplace with gas fire inset as a focal point and interconnecting door to the kitchen area. The kitchen / dining has a good range of wall and floor units and a tiled floor. There is a door to the rear deck area and garden.
Upstairs there are two large double bedrooms. The master bedroom is situated to the rear and has an ensuite shower room. It has built-in wardrobes and carpet flooring. The ensuite shower room, which is fully tiled with good quality tiles, has a wc, whb and an electric shower. The second bedroom is generously proportioned and overlooks the green area to the front – it, too, has built in wardrobes and carpet flooring. There is a fully tiled family bathroom with bath, mains shower, wc & whb.
The south facing rear garden with generous deck area provides a wonderful private sun-trap. There is a timber garden shed and external electric sockets. To the front of the house the driveway is cobble locked and provides off-street parking.
Downstown Manor is located on the west side of Duleek and within easy reach of the main Dublin/Derry Road (N2) and M1 Motorway. There are also plenty of local bus services to both Drogheda and Navan and mainline rail services are available at Drogheda.
Less than 5 minutes’ drive away, Duleek Village offers a host of amenities along its main street including shops, pubs and restaurants. Drive another few minutes towards Drogheda and there is a selection of large retailers to choose from including Aldi, Lidl, Tesco, Homebase and more.
BER: C1 BER No.112243654 Energy Performance Indicator:171.49 kWh/m²/yr
• Entrance hall with under stair storage & fully tiled guest toilet (wc/whb)
• Living room 5.21 m x 2.87m; timber fireplace with gas fire inset.
Interconnecting door to:
• Kitchen/dining room (L-shaped) 5.05m x 2.05m & 2.85m x 1.51m; range of wall & floor presses; tiled floor & splashback; electric oven with grill / 4-ring electric hob & overhead extractor hood. Door to garden.
• Master bedroom: 4.03m x 2.93m avg; built-in wardrobes (BIW) & ensuite shower room (wc, whb & electric shower)
• Front bedroom: 5.05m x 3.14m; BIW
• Bathroom (bath, wc & whb); fully tiled.
• Hot press; shelved for storage.
• Pull down Stira to attic
• Lovely south-facing garden with deck area.
• Timber garden shed
• Mains water and sewerage.
• Gas fired central heating.
From Drogheda and the M1 drive through Duleek Village. At the fork in the road keep right (signposted for Navan/Slane) and continue on this road. Take the 3rd right turn (L5609) opposite Bathe Abbey. Follow the road staying left at the fork. Downstown Manor will be on the right hand side. Take this entrance and then the second right hand turn into The Laurels. Number 16 is the 2nd house immediately on the right hand side.