- • Four bed family home.
- • Opportunity to upgrade and add value.
- • Large enclosed back garden. Corner site.
- • Overlooking central green area.
Extended detached four bed family home (135sqm approx) in need of refurbishment on large corner site.
No 185 Meadowview is a four-bed detached corner house which has been extended to the side and which requires a complete makeover by the new owners.
Offering lots of potential, this is a good size family home with extra space downstairs and a large back garden which also would benefit from some TLC!
There is a generous open plan living/dining room running front to back with a fireplace and double doors into the original kitchen.
Off this is a utility, downstairs shower room and access to another reception room to the front.
Upstairs there are four bedrooms and family bathroom.
Meadowview is an established and mature residential area to the sough of Drogheda town centre and within easy walking distance of all the considerable local amenities including the brand-new St. Mary’s Primary school, Bryanstown Cross Route Shopping Mall and Drogheda train station.
No 185 is located on a corner site and overlooks the large green in the centre of this popular estate.
BER: D2 BER No.108402132 Energy Performance Indicator:299.48 kWh/m²/yr
• Entrance Hall: 4m x 2.1m
• Livingroom / diningroom; 8.9m x 3.4m. Double glazed to front. Open fireplace with stone surround.
• Kitchen; 4.5m x 3m. Fitted wall and floor units.
• Utility: 2.2m x 4.2m x2 (L Shape)
• Shower room: 1.9m x 1m. Triton Electric shower. Wc/whb.
• Landing 2.89m x 1.8m Hot-press.
• Bedroom 1: 3.2m x 2.8m (to front)
• Bedroom 2: 4m x 3m. (to front)
• Bedroom 3: 1.89m x 1.8m (to rear)
• Bedroom 4: 3.9m x 3m. (to rear)
• Family Bathroom
• Mains Gas Central Heating.
• Mains water and sewerage.
• Excellent Broadband in area.
Please note proof of funds is required with all offers.
From Bryanstown Cross route, travel past the Primary School on right and take the first right into Meadowview. Take next left and left again. Go to top of green and no 185 is the last house on the left overlooking the green.