- 125 sq. mtrs
- 4 Bedrooms
- Superb first time buyer property
- Facing a large green area to the front with mountain views
- Two minute walk to town centre
- Large living room and dining room
- Electric shower in bathroom
- Ideal location
- Open fire in living room
- Garage has been converted
- Excellent investment opportunity
This four bedroom semi-detached family home is ideally situated within a short stroll of Killarney town centre.
This house is located with expansive green area to the front, mountain views and a private walled in rear garden
The local Primary and Secondary schools are within walking distance.
This an ideal starter home given its excellent location close to the
centre of Killarney town.
The interior of the property could benefit from some upgrading and is an ideal property for an extension / conversion.
Entrance hallway 2.92m x 3.015m
Living room 3.52m x 4.79m
Dining Room 3.32m x 4.9m
WC (separate shower and toilet)
Kitchen 5.86m x 3.92m
Bathroom 2.25m x 2.5m
Bedroom 1 2.2m x 3.61m
Bedroom 2 2.36m x 2.4m
Bedroom 3 4.36m x 3.49m
Bedroom 4 3.38m x 3.195m
Located in the mature
development of Countess Grove, on Countess Road, just a 5 minute stroll to Killarney town centre. . Turn
By Appointment only 064 6631274