- Excellent condition throughout with a host of many features
- Quiet Cul de sac of just 20 homes
- Located within walking distance of local schools & neighbourhood centre.
- Just 1 hour drive from both Dublin & Galway
- Tastefully designed throughout with bright and spacious Sun room
- . Enclose Matured rear garden with beautiful water feature.
- . Energy efficient design with C3 BER
- . Insulated internally with internal dry lining and cavity pumped bead insulation
- . Efficient oil fired pressurised enclosed heating system.
- . Stira Stairs fitted with part attic floored
- . Double glazed windows
- . Solid Oak Kitchen Units fitted
- . Solid Oak Doors Fitted
- . Fully alarmed
REA Hynes are delighted to offer for sale number 19 Whitebeam Avenue in the ever popular Clonbrusk area in Athlone. This is a beautiful 4 bed detached bungalow which has been fully modernised to a very high standard including many energy efficient upgrades such as condenser boiler along with LED lighting throughout. The property located in a quiet exclusive cul de sac of just 20 detached home, situated within walking distance of Athlone Rugby Club, Local Schools & Neighbourhood centre. is in excellent condition throughout and is generously proportioned inside and out. The garden has been beautifully cared for and benefits from plenty of sunlight.
BER: C3 BER No.111663159
Sun Porch: 9' x 17'
Kitchen: 28' x 10' with large windows overlooking front lawns
Dining Room: 17' x 10' with open fireplace
Lounge Room: 17' x 10'
Corridor: 4' x 20'
Bedroom 1: 9' x 10'
Bedroom 2: 10' x 10' with floor to ceiling built in wardrobe
Bedroom 3: 13' x 9' with floor to ceiling built in wardrobe
Bedroom 4: 10' x 17' with built in wardrobe, Ensuite off same 7' x 5'
Bathroom: 9' x 7' tastefully tiled throughout
Total floor area of ' c' 1,450 sq.ft (134 sq.m.)
Garden shed located in rear garden.