- • Presented in excellent condition.
- • Bright contemporary interior decor
- • Cul de sac location.
- • Solid fuel stove in living room.
Spacious and stylish four bed semi detached family home (112sqm) in quiet cul de sac in this popular residential area.
Tucked away at the end of a quiet and secluded cul de sac in this much sought after residential area, No 25 The Drive, with its handsome redbrick exterior, is a stylish modern family home with bright contemporary decor and generous walled garden to the rear. The living room has a bay window to front, a solid fuel stove set into painted timber fireplace and double doors through to the open plan ‘L’ shaped kitchen/dining room, which in turn opens out through sliding glass doors to patio and back garden. There is a small but useful utility off the kitchen which is plumbed for washing machine and dryer and the downstairs wc/whb is located off the entrance hall. Upstairs there are four bedrooms and a super bathroom with Jacuzzi bath and separate shower. Overall this lovely property has been exceptionally well maintained and upgraded by its current owners and we highly recommend a viewing if you are searching for a home close to all local amenities and within walking distance of town centre.
Millmount Abbey which was built in the early 2000’s is situated on the south side of Drogheda town within easy walking distance of town centre, just 10 minutes from the train station and beside the new St Mary’s primary school and Bryanstown Cross shopping mall with its supermarket, shops, cafes and restaurants. No 25 the Drive is well positioned at the end of a small secluded cul de sac just off the large centre green area.
BER: C1 BER No.111225744 Energy Performance Indicator:153.78 kWh/m²/yr
• Entrance Hall; Timber floors.
• Guest Wc/Whb
• Living room: 4.92m x 3.95. Solid fuel stove. Plumbed for gas fire. Timber floors. Double Oak panelled doors to:
• Kitchen/dining room: 9.54m x 4.4m.
• + L’ shaped extension :2.61m x 2.64m
• Utility plumbed for washing machine, dryer and gas boiler.
• Master bedroom: 3.5m X 3.6m.
• Bedroom 2: 2.96m x 2.04m
• Bedroom 3: 3.22m x 2.48m. Fitted wardrobes
• Bedroom 4: 2.54m x 2.18m.
• Family bathroom: 3.02 x 1.70. Fully tiled with Jacuzzi bath and separate shower.
• Gas central heating.
• Mains water and sewerage
• Excellent broadband service.
From the Dublin Road heading south, take first right after railway bridge onto Bryanstown Cross route. Pass the new primary school on right and take third turn on left into Millmount Abbey. The Drive is second avenue on right and No 25 is at the end on the right.