- Gas boiler fitted in 2015
- Excellent potential for extension of living accommodation (subject to PP)
- Very attractive location overlooking small green area
- Walking distance to a host of amenities including schools, village
REA McDonald are delighted to present this 3 bedroom home with garage and large rear garden.
Located on a very attractive cul de sac within a very popular and settled estate just a short walk from Clondalkin village. The accommodation, which extends to just over 1,460 sq.ft (including garage), is in need of modernisation, and includes an open square hallway with stairs, 2 large reception rooms, kitchen, rear hall with w.c. and utility space, main bathroom, and three bedrooms with one ensuite.
The rear garden is exceptionally private, with lawn area and fruit trees. Due to the size of the garden, and the garage space, this house offers buyers excellent potential to extend accommodation if required, subject to planning permission.
Viewing by appointment.
BER: D2 BER No.112606983 Energy Performance Indicator:291.58 kWh/m²/yr
Ground floor -
Hall: 3.3m x 2.8m with stairs, alarm point and built-in closet
Living Room: 4.15m x 3.95m with tile fireplace, ceiling coving and retractable sliding doors to dining room
Dining Room: 3.95m x 3.35m with tile fireplace, laminate floor, ceiling coving and sliding patio door to rear garden
Kitchen: 4.3m x 3.3m with fitted units, under-stairs scullery area, and access to garage area
Rear hall with access to rear garden
Utility Room: with gas boiler
Bathroom: 1.35m x 1.3m with w.c. and wash hand basin
Garage: 3.55m x 2.4m with up-and-over-door
Upper floor -
Bedroom 1: 3.45m x 3.2m
Master Bedroom: 4.4m x 4.1m (including ensuite) with sink and fitted press
Ensuite: with tiled floor, tiled shower unit, w.c., and wash hand basin
Bedroom 3: 4.45m x 3.3m with small fitted closet
Bathroom: 2.85m x 2.1m with electric shower unit, w.c., bath and wash hand basin
- Walled-in front garden with tarmacadam driveway and mature hedges. Space for up to 4 cars.
- Side passage way
- Large rear garden enjoying exceptional privacy. Lawn with paved area, and small timber sheds. There are a number of fruit trees.