- Property for sale by public auction on Wednesday 6th November 2019 at the Limerick Strand Hotel, Limerick.
- We have been informed the tenant is paying €500 per month in rent.
- Situated within walking distance of Cloughjordan village and all amenities.
- O.F.C.H., mains water and sewerage.
- Property is in need of redecoration.
- Ideal investment property.
For sale by public auction on Wednesday 6th November 2019 at 11am. This three bedroom mid terrace property is located in a very sought after development in Cloughjordan village. The property is being sold with the tenant in situ.
The accommodation comprises of entrance hallway, sitting room to the left of the hallway. The kitchen / dining room is to the rear of the property with a sliding door to the rear garden. The back hallway leads to a downstairs W.C.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms in the property, all with a laminate timber floor. The family bathroom has a W.C., W.H.B. and bath.
Although requiring some redecoration / renovation, this property represents an ideal investment property.
Entrance hallway, living room, kitchen / dining room, W.C., 3 bedrooms and bathroom.
From Nenagh take the Dublin road past the Abbey Court Hotel. Take the left turn for Cloughjordan. Travel 14 km to the village of Cloughjordan. Take the right turn in Cloughjordan and travel through the village, veer right at Centra and the Townsfields estate is on the right just past the church. In the estate take the first right then left and the property is on the right hand side.