- • Generous and very well presented accommodation
- • Mature sun– drenched gardens extending to ¾ acre,
- • Two lovely reception rooms both with feature open hearth fireplaces.
- • Well-equipped and stylish kitchen /utility
- • Detached garage- approximately 30sqm
- • Peaceful rural setting with easy access to M1 and Drogheda.
Immaculate family home (205sqm approx.) presented in walk in condition and surrounded by mature landscaped gardens.
Set on ¾ acre of mature landscaped grounds and approached along a curved cobble-lock drive way, No 3 Blackhall Wood is one of just three bespoke homes built approximately 20 years ago in this lovely private setting. The house is a full red brick dormer bungalow extending to over 205 sqm (2,200sq ft) along with a stand- alone garage 36sqm (385 sqft approx.) The accommodation includes four double bedrooms, two en-suite, recently re-modelled family bathroom, 2 reception rooms and a spacious well-equipped kitchen/diner along with utility and guest wc/whb.
The entrance hall is particularly generous in size and the two large reception rooms, both with bay windows and feature fireplaces are located on either side of the square hallway. The stylish grey painted kitchen with hard wearing Silestone work surfaces is fully tiled and opens through an archway into the dining room with its feature cream solid fuel stove and sliding glass patio doors out to the magical garden beyond.
The west facing guest bedroom with en-suite is also on the ground floor. Upstairs is the master bedroom with en-suite, generous built in wardrobes and separate walk-in closet. Two further double bedrooms and family bathroom along with attic access via Stira pull-down stairs complete the first-floor accommodation. Outside, the beautifully maintained gardens offer sheltered patio areas with hard landscaping, a variety of flowerbeds and shrubbery, mature hedging with specimen trees and panoramic unobstructed westerly views over the surrounding countryside.
Blackhall Wood, as its name suggests, is a wooded area located just north of the little village of Sandpit, Termonfeckin about 8km from Drogheda town and within a 10 minute drive of the M1 motorway bringing Dublin airport and the city beyond into a very reasonable commuting time of under one hour. The miles of safe sandy beaches, along with the well-known Golf Links courses at Baltray and Seapoint are less than five minutes by car and Sandpit itself offers an excellent primary school, crèche and playschool facilities, village shop/ supermarket and local RC church.
BER: C1 BER No.108580291 Energy Performance Indicator:157.5 kWh/m²/yr
• Entrance hall: 4.13m x 3.89m. Tiled marble floor.
• Guest wc/ whb, separate cloakroom.
• Sitting room: 5.40m (into Bay) x 4.5m. Feature fireplace with carved mahogany surround. Shelving.
• Living room: 5.40m (into Bay) x 4.5m Feature fireplace with marble surround. Door to dining area
• Kitchen/diner: 9.9m x 4.26. Tiled marble floor, sliding glass doors to patio and garden.
• Utility room: Plumbed.
• Downstairs guest bedroom: 4.26m x 3.70m.
• En-suite shower room.
• Generous landing area
• Master bedroom: 4.30m x 4.0m. Built in wardrobes, walk-in closet, and en-suite shower room.
• Bedroom 3: (to front) 4.3m x 2.77.m. Slide robes.
• Bedroom 4: (to rear) 3.70m x 3m. Velux window.
• Family bathroom: Bath, wc, whb and separate shower.
• Attic access from landing via Stira pull-down stairs: attic partially floored for storage.
• Walk-in hot press. Shelved.
• Detached garage
• Cobble-lock drive way and parking bay
• Mature lawns and shrubs.
• Sheltered west facing paved patio area.
• Timber garden shed
Eircode: A92 H9N6
From Drogheda take the Termonfeckin Road. Take first left at signpost for Togher . Travel through Sandpit village and keep straight on at next fork (tree in middle of road!) Blackhall Wood is on the left after 100m