- A Rated homes
- Close to Balbriggan town centre
- Spacious modern living accommodation
- High specification
- designed to facilitate attic access
- ONLY 2 REMAINING - DETACEHD A type HOUSE at €315,000 & SEMI-DET. a type House at €315,000
The houses are built to an excellent standard, by OPUS award winning Carragoon Construction, with a strong emphasis on finishes, exemplified by the inclusion of a Heat Recovery System in each house which, together with Photovoltaic Roof Panels, accounts for the A rated Ber Cert.
Bremore Castle View & Mews is beyond compare, offering stylishness and luxury, designed as a modern energy efficient home with heat recovery systems. As a result, you can be guaranteed that in this current market you are buying a superior home – Solar Photovoltaic roof panels supplement your electricity supply helping to keep your electricity bills under control.
All homes feature a Charles Duggan designed, stylish, high gloss & glass contemporary styled kitchen with feature Island and utility room. Appliances including built in stainless steel cooker, hob, extractor fan, microwave & integrated dishwasher are included with the kitchen whilst a washing machine & tumble dryer will be provided in the utility room if contracts are returned within the 21 days outlined above. The rear kitchen wall effectively provides a wall of glass allowing natural light to spill into the house through a four part sliding door from Munster Joinery’s “Prestige Hardwood Range” which also provides excellent solar gain.
Downstairs floors features an attractive Spanish floor tile in the Kitchen, Utility Room & Entrance Hallway whilst the sitting room features an attractive timber laminate floor. There are fitted wardrobes in each bedroom, the master also enjoys an en-suite shower room and a generous electrical specification throughout with feature intercom. All houses are painted a neutral colour throughout, attics are finished with “Stira stairs” and trusses which allow for easy conversions have been fitted.
The rear gardens are levelled & seeded whilst featuring attractive timber fence, large patio area and a paved walkway to the front garden via a gated side entrance. The front gardens will feature attractive, permeable paving for off-street parking.
All communal open spaces will be fully landscaped. Concrete pathways will be provided throughout estate, dished to provide vehicular access at the entry point to each garden.
• Each home is covered by the HomeBond Guarantee Scheme.
• Houses are predesigned to allow future attic access via stairs extension.
• Each house has specially designed trusses to allow for easy conversion.
• A “Stira” stairs is fitted to each attic hatch.
• Attractive oak handrail fitted to staircase.
• Built-in Oven, Hob & Microwave and Integrated Fridge Freezer & Dish Washer included in Kitchen.
• Built in wardrobes in all bedrooms.
• Entrance hall, kitchen & Utility room finished in Spanish floor tile.
• Sitting room with feature limed oak laminate floor boards.
• External coloured render with a partial limestone clad façade.
• Aluminium facias, soffits and gutters.
• Natural Spanish slate roof carried on timber trusses.
• Feature Zinc on bay window and entrance canopy.
Carragoon Construction are committed to sustainable development lowering day-to-day running costs and insulating the future value of your new home!
The following features combine to achieve an A rated home:
• High levels of thermal insulation.
• Photovoltaic panels supplement your energy supply.
• New Star Vent Axia Heat Recovery System – replacing stale air with warm
fresh air throughout the house.
• Minimised thermal bridging
• Improved airtightness throughout house
• ‘A’ rated energy efficient, condensing, gas boiler
• Superior external windows and doors with low U values.
3 bed homes with master bedroom ensuite