- SPACIOUS 2 BED HOUSE MINUTES WALK FROM TOWN CENTRE
- Owner Occupiers & Investors!!! This 2 bedroom end-terrace house has been renovated throughout and comes to the market ready to go. Located in small quiet courtyard development of Hampton Court which is situated off the main street of Balbriggan adjacent to the Square. There is a designated parking space and small green to the front of the property.
- The property is within minutes’ walk of local shopping & amenities. Balbriggan has lots to offer including shopping facilities, schools, library, beaches, cinema, many sports clubs and a good public transport services with Dublin Bus, Bus Eireann & Iarnrod Eireann to Dublin City Centre (c. 45mins).
• Newly painted - 2 Bed End Terrace House
• Private rear garden with feature stone walls
• Two large double bedrooms with built in wardrobes
• Off street parking within this small private courtyard
• Only minute’s walk from all town centre amenities.
ENTRANCE HALL – with wood flooring & coving.
LIVINGROOM - (4.1m x 2.9m) very bright room with feature fireplace with open fire, timber flooring, TV point and door to rear garden.
DININGROOM - (3.85m x 1.9m) with tiled flooring, good range of newly painted built-in kitchen units, tiled splashback, plumbed for washing machine, built-in oven, hob & extractor fan.
LANDING - with a hot-press & dual immersion.
BEDROOM 1 - (3.0m x 4.9m) large double with built-in wardrobes, T.V. point
BEDROOM 2 - (3.0m x 2.7m) located to the rear of property with built in wardrobe
MAIN BATHROOM - with tiling around the bath with wc, whb, bath, Electric shower over bath with dimplex wall heater.
GROSS INTERNAL MEASUREMENT: c. 70sqm
MANAGEMENT COMPANY & FEE: c. €600 P.A / Hampton Street, Management Company.
OUTSIDE: To Rear - Excellent sized enclosed private rear garden which is not over looked, feature old stone walls and barna shed.
To Front – Private small courtyard with parking bays.
VIEWING: STRICTLY BY PRIOR APPOINTMENT WITH THE SOLE SELLING