- - Passive double-glazed windows, alu-clad finish to front
- - Ultra-tech front door
- - Economical running costs - BER B3
- - Gas central heating, with zonal heating control
- - Recently extended and renovated
- - An abundance of storage space throughout the house
- - Cul-de-sac location
- - Just steps away from shops, cafes, bars and restaurants in the Village, and beside bus stop
REA McDonald, Lucan's longest established estate agents, are delighted to present this stunning 4 bedroom family home situated in the heart of Lucan Village. Rarely does such a beautiful house in such a convenient and popular location come to the market. Viewing is highly recommended.
Modernised and extended, with high quality fit-out, energy efficient modifications, and beautiful interior design showcased throughout. Features include open-plan modern kitchen with dining room and lounge area, fully-tiled bathroom, exceptional privacy at front and rear, Southerly rear aspect, views over the village, and an abundance of discrete storage, making this a truly wonderful family home.
Accommodation, which extends to almost 1,200 sq.ft includes living room, kitchen / dining / lounge room, utility room, 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
BER: B3 BER No.103207650 Energy Performance Indicator:133.49 kWh/m²/yr
Hall: wooden floor, coved ceiling, alarm point
Guest w.c.: with wash hand basin, tiled floor
Large Walk-in Cloakroom
Living Room: with inset gas stove, fitted corner shelving and storage, attractive window seat with storage underneath, coved ceiling and centre piece
Kitchen / Dining Room: modern kitchen units with integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher, oven and 5-ring gas hob, Jura Limestone tiled floor, lounge area, dining area, extensive built-in storage, and floor-to-ceiling sliding glass door to rear garden
Utility Room: tiled floor, access to rear, clothes drying cupboard with separately zoned radiator
Bedroom 1: fitted wardrobe
Master Bedroom: fitted wardrobes
En-Suite: w.c., wash hand basin, tiled shower
Bedroom 3: fitted wardrobes
Bathroom: modern bathroom suite, fully tiled, w.c., wash hand basin, bath and electric shower
- Cobble lock front driveway
- Very attractive paved and landscaped terrace rear garden with South-facing aspect and excellent privacy
- Both front and rear gardens are low maintenance with attractive shrubs and plants
From Dublin on the N4 take exit 4. At top of the slip road turn right towards Lucan Village. Continue straight for a little over half a kilometre, down into Lucan Village. At traffic lights turn right, and take next right just before the petrol station. Proceed up the hill and Mount Gandon is the first turn off to the right.
x - m x m