- Two bedroom ground floor apartment
- Circa 54 sq.m (581 sq.ft)
- Gas fired central heating
- Highly convenient and sought after area just off the Old Cratloe Road
- Within walking distance of Limerick Institute of Technology
- Circa 4km from Limerick city centre
- Offering an unparalleled sense of convenience and within a short distance of a host of amenities
- Tenant not affected
FOR SALE BY PUBLIC AUCTION ON WEDNESDAY, 25TH SEPTEMBER 2019 AT THE LIMERICK STRAND HOTEL, ENNIS ROAD, LIMERICK
REA O'Connor Murphy are pleased to offer for sale no. 31 The Grove, a ground floor two bedroom apartment comprised within a building arranged over ground and two upper floors. Located in a highly convenient and sought after area just off the Old Cratloe Road, offering an unparalleled sense of convenience and within a short distance of a host of amenities.
The accommodation comprises hallway, kitchen, living/dining area, two bedrooms, with main bathroom competing the accommodation.
Services: Circa 54 sq.m (581 sq.ft). Double glazed windows and doors. Gas fired central heating.
Limerick City is located in the south west of Ireland, approximately 100 km north of Cork City. No. 31 The Grove is situated within walking distance of Limerick Institute of Technology.Surrounding amenities include Thomand Park Staduim, St Camillus Hospital, together with a range of local schools, shops, bars and restaurants. Colbert Train Station is situated circa 4.1 km to the south.
The property is being sold with tenant in situ. Please contact our office for further information regarding the tenancy.
BER: C1 BER No.102582616
The accommodation briefly comprises hallway, kitchen, living/dining area, two bedrooms, bathroom.