- • Newly refurbished and modernised.
- • Private sheltered patio/ courtyard to rear
- • Two double bedrooms
- • Two bathrooms.
- • Lofted stone built shed.
- • Sash windows.
Gorgeous two bedroom town house newly refurbished and in walk-in condition.
'Full of charm and character’ only goes some of the way towards describing this lovely little town house which has been restored and upgraded by its current owner to create a warm comfortable and conveniently located town centre home. The clever makeover has managed to keep the original character of the house while ensuring that it has all the modern conveniences to bring it up to today’s exacting living standards.
The stylishly decorated accommodation includes an open plan living dining room with solid fuel stove, a well designed and equipped galley style kitchen with breakfast counter and downstairs shower room. Upstairs there are two double bedrooms and full bathroom with shower. The private enclosed courtyard to the rear is a real suntrap and has the added bonus of an original stone built lofted shed which offers the option of conversion if required. Overall, a real gem and viewing is highly recommended!
Situated towards the northern end of the bustling main street in Ardee, no 36 has the advantage having every local convenience on its doorstep and would be ideally suited for either a first time buyer looking to get on the property ladder, or those seeking to downsize and be within strolling distance of shops, cafes, church and public transport. Dublin is within an hour’s bus journey from the town centre and both the N2 and M1 are easily accessible.
• Entrance hall. Laminated floor.
• Open plan living dining room: 6.5m x 3m. Solid fuel stove. Windows to front and rear.
• Kitchen: 4.27m x 1.97m. Fitted wall and floor units, breakfast counter.
• Shower room with electric shower, wc & Whb.
• Back hall 1.8m x 1.21. Door to courtyard.
• Bedroom 1: 3.5m x 2m (To Rear) Built in wardrobe.
• Bedroom 2: 3.3m x 3.87m (To front) Built in wardrobe.
• Bathroom: 3.18m x 1.95m Electric shower over bath.
• Gas central heating
• Solid fuel stove.
• Mains water and electricity.
No 36 Market Street is located on the right hand side of the street heading north, just in front of the church.