- • Dormer bungalow with downstairs bedroom.
- • Cul de sac location
- • Walking distance of school, shops and beaches.
- • Not overlooked to the rear.
No 38 Ard na Mara is a deceptively spacious two bedroom dormer bungalow with master bedroom en suite, a generous living room with open hearth fireplace, separate well fitted kitchen, downstairs bedroom and family bathroom. Upstairs is the second large double bedroom with full bathroom ensuite, mains shower, walk in wardrobe and feature dormer window to the front. Outside there is a good size rear garden with sea views, and not overlooked. To the front there is a small green area a cobblelock parking bay.
Tucked away at the end of a quiet cul de sac in this popular estate located on the outskirts of Clogherhead village and within walking distance of local shops, primary school and miles of safe sandy beaches.
• Entrance Hall: Tiled. Understairs storage.
• Living Room: 4.18m x 3.94m. West facing with open fireplace.
• Kitchen: 4.7m x 3m . Tiled floor. Good range of fitted wall and floor units in shaker style. Door to back garden.
• Family Bathroom: Tiled floor and bath surround.
• Downstairs Bedroom: 3.15m x 2.78m. Laminate floors.
• Landing with hotpress and access to attic.
• Master Bedroom: 4.5m x 2.95m. Dormer window. Walk-in wardrobe.
• En-suite: Full bathroom, mains shower over bath. Fully tiled.
• Mains water and sewerage
• Gas central heating.
Eircode: A92 F2R9
From the centre of the village heading north, Ard Na Mara is the last estate on the right. Take first right in the estate and travel around to the left. No 38 is the second last bungalow on the left at the end of the cul de sac.