- Barnageeragh Cove offers stylish kitchens optimising storage solutions with the finest design and finish. Each kitchen is
- fitted with high quality integrated fridge freezer, oven hob, microwave and dishwasher.
- Contemporary High Style wardrobes by ‘Bedroom Elegance’ as per showhouse.
- BATHROOMS & EN-SUITES
- The bathroom, ensuites and downstairs WC are designed with a focus on pure form and clean lines. A pumped shower
- system delivers power shower standards while shower enclosures and heated towel rails are standard as per showhouse.
- INTERNAL DOORS
- High quality paint finish doors are fitted with stylish chrome lever handles as per showhouse.
- INTERNAL FINISHES
- Walls and ceilings are painted throughout.
- All rear gardens are levelled and seeded with patio paving at back door. Side gate and boundary fencing included as per
- show house.
- High Efficiency ‘A-Rated’ Gas Condensing Boiler Central Heating System with easy controls.
- MEDIA & COMMUNICATION
- Each house is wired for Sky Multi-Room and CAT5 ethernet cabling is included for future expansion.
- Each house has two car parking spaces beside a paved path to the front door all elegantly laid out complete with
- landscaping as appropriate.
- Each home at Barnageeragh Cove is covered by a 10 year Home Bond Guarantee Scheme.
- BUILDING ENERGY RATING (BER)
- With a BER ‘A’ Rating, these houses feature levels of energy efficiency that are far superior to the average home, and
- benefit from reduced utility bills. This is a future proofed house.
- Pendant light fittings and numerous sockets are fitted in each house in the living areas, hall and landings. Electrical
- specification as per showhouse.
- Each home is wired for intruder alarm.
Barnageeragh Cove is a superb seafront site in Skerries. From Skerries Harbour following south-west along the meandering coast road, you will find this haven where there are a limited selection of 3 bed bungalows and 4 bedroom detached houses on offer.
Winsac Limited have created a residential address that offers a rare opportunity to acquire a new house in a quite
spectacular seafront setting and enjoying spectacular views of the bay. The specification in Barnageeragh Cove is well above normal standards both internally and externally. Elegant contemporary houses are nestled amidst wonderful
grounds that incorporate a blend of hard and soft landscaping, feature seating areas and meandering pathways providing residents with a most soothing environment where the sea air, the sounds of gulls and sea views provide a reassuring sense of place.
Skerries is a vibrant and sophisticated seaside town that has established itself through the centuries. There are excellent schools, banks, shops, restaurants, bars and a host of outstanding amenities that easily cater to the most demanding needs. The Skerries Shopping Centre, The Educate Together School and Skerries Train Station are particularly close to Barnageeragh Cove as are the playgrounds and amenities of Ardgillan Castle.
The town is served by a regular Commuter Train service with over 20 trains to Grand Canal Dock each weekday with onward links to the Luas and DART services. Skerries is serviced by a number of public bus services to many destinations including Dublin City Centre, Drogheda and Dublin International Airport. Skerries is highly accessible to the country’s road network being only 15 minutes from Junction 4 of the M1 motorway, giving easy access to Dublin International Airport, the M50 ring road, the Port Tunnel and the city and beyond.