- • Newly refurbished
- • Modern kitchen and bathrooms
- • Two generous reception rooms
- • Open hearth fireplace
- • New flooring throughout
- • South facing back garden
Newly refurbished 3 bed townhouse (95sqm approx.) in walk in condition. South facing back garden.
A bright, spacious airy three bedroom town house with a south facing back garden, newly refurbished and ready to occupy! A real gem! No 44 has just recently been painstakingly restored by its current owners. It has been re-wired, with new kitchen and, downstairs wc/whb installed. There are two good size reception rooms, 3 bedrooms, two double and a single, a modern fully tiled shower room with electric shower and new flooring and tiling throughout,. The south facing back garden will offer the new owners an opportunity to try out their green fingers and has plenty of space for all those lazy summer barbeques! Overall, the house, which extends to approximately 95sq m/1022 sq ft, would make an ideal starter home for a first-time buyer, or better still, a super spot for someone seeking to downsize and move back into town with all the numerous facilities and amenities on their doorstep!
Upper Magdalene Street is situated in the north inner suburbs of Drogheda town, close to Sunday’s Gate and within a few minutes’ walk of the town centre. There is on street parking available immediately outside the front door, and residents can avail of the free parking scheme through the local Council. Drogheda has an abundant supply of shops, both local and national brands, bars, restaurants, art galleries, theatre, and of course excellent public transport connections into Dublin with both mainline rail and public/private bus options.
• Entrance hall
• Downstairs Wc/Whb.
• Front sitting room: 4.95m x 4.28m. Two windows to front. Newly installed wood effect laminate flooring. Open fireplace.
• Living/dining room: 3.82m x 3.60m. Open fireplace with storage presses either side.
• Kitchen: 4.74m x 1.42m. Newly installed Shaker style wall and floor units. Plumbed for appliances. Tiled floor. Door to garden.
• Landing with roof light.
• Main bedroom to rear: 4.19m x 3.57m. Carpeted.
• Bedroom 2 to front: 3.20m x 3m. Carpeted.
• Bedroom 3 to front. L shaped. 3.87m x 1.78 / 2.83m x 1.37
• Shower room: 2.29m x 1.78m. Fully tiled. Electric shower.
• Central heating boiler and oil tank.
• Long south facing back garden.
• Mains water and sewerage
• Oil fired central heating.
From the town centre, walk up Peter Street, and straight on to Magdalene Street. Turn right at the end of the street and No 44 is on the right hand side.