- Property Features
- • Each home is covered by the HomeBond Guarantee Scheme.
- • Houses are predesigned to allow future attic access via stairs extension.
- • Each house has specially designed trusses to allow for easy conversion.
- • A “Stira” stairs is fitted to each attic hatch.
- • Attractive oak handrail fitted to staircase.
- • Built-in Oven, Hob & Microwave and Integrated Fridge Freezer & Dish Washer included in Kitchen.
- • Built in wardrobes in all bedrooms.
- • Entrance hall, kitchen & Utility room finished in Spanish floor tile.
- • Sitting room with feature limed oak laminate floor boards.
- • External coloured render with a partial limestone clad façade.
- • Aluminium facias, soffits and gutters.
- • Natural Spanish slate roof carried on timber trusses.
- • Feature Zinc on bay window and entrance canopy.
- Energy Efficiency
- Carragoon Construction are committed to sustainable development lowering day-to-day running costs and insulating the future value of your new home!
- The following features combine to achieve an A rated home:
- • High levels of thermal insulation.
- • Photovoltaic panels supplement your energy supply.
- • New Star Vent Axia Heat Recovery System – replacing stale air with warm
- fresh air throughout the house.
- • Minimised thermal bridging
- • Improved airtightness throughout house
- • ‘A’ rated energy efficient, condensing, gas boiler
- • Superior external windows and doors with low U values.
- ONLY 2 REMAINING - DETACEHD B type house at €310,000 & SEMI-DET. A type house at €297,000
The houses are built to an excellent standard, by OPUS award winning Carragoon Construction, with a strong emphasis on finishes, exemplified by the inclusion of a Heat Recovery System in each house which, together with Photovoltaic Roof Panels, accounts for the A rated Ber Cert.
Bremore Castle View & Mews is beyond compare, offering stylishness and luxury, designed as a modern energy efficient home with heat recovery systems. As a result, you can be guaranteed that in this current market you are buying a superior home – Solar Photovoltaic roof panels supplement your electricity supply helping to keep your electricity bills under control.
All homes feature a Charles Duggan designed, stylish, high gloss & glass contemporary styled kitchen with feature Island and utility room. Appliances including built in stainless steel cooker, hob, extractor fan, microwave & integrated dishwasher are included with the kitchen whilst a washing machine & tumble dryer will be provided in the utility room if contracts are returned within the 21 days outlined above. The rear kitchen wall effectively provides a wall of glass allowing natural light to spill into the house through a four part sliding door from Munster Joinery’s “Prestige Hardwood Range” which also provides excellent solar gain.
Downstairs floors features an attractive Spanish floor tile in the Kitchen, Utility Room & Entrance Hallway whilst the sitting room features an attractive timber laminate floor. There are fitted wardrobes in each bedroom, the master also enjoys an en-suite shower room and a generous electrical specification throughout with feature intercom. All houses are painted a neutral colour throughout, attics are finished with “Stira stairs” and trusses which allow for easy conversions have been fitted.
The rear gardens are levelled & seeded whilst featuring attractive timber fence, large patio area and a paved walkway to the front garden via a gated side entrance. The front gardens will feature attractive, permeable paving for off-street parking.
All communal open spaces will be fully landscaped. Concrete pathways will be provided throughout estate, dished to provide vehicular access at the entry point to each garden.