- - Quality built traditional (insulated cavity wall) concrete block work construction throughout
- - 10 year Home-bond guarantee
- - Custom Irish designed fitted kitchens with high quality counter tops and soft closing hinges
- - Superior quality sanitary ware in bathrooms and en-suites
- - Family bathroom & En-suite bathroom fitted with chrome heated towel rail
- - Luxurious built in wardrobes with extensive hanging rails and shelving with soft closing doors to bedrooms as per show house
- - Painted throughout in Orchid White
- - PV solar panels for reduced electricity running costs
- - BER A3 energy rating
- - Smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors fitted as standard
Clonrath is a new residential development of traditional two storey family homes in a prime location on the Skerries Road in Lusk, Co. Dublin. Lusk is a thriving commuter village located 23km (14 miles) North of Dublin City.
Clonrath comprises of superb well-designed family homes in a location designed around family life. These " A" rated future proofed houses benefit from modern technologies to deliver comfort, low maintenance and energy efficiency in one of Dublin's most charming villages. Transport, education, sporting, recreation and shopping facilities are just some of the local amenities which are sure to cater for everyone' s needs.
Surrounded by picturesque country views and mature landscaping, homes at Clonrath offer a truly peaceful retreat from the hectic pace of urban life. Despite its tranquil setting, Clonrath is conveniently located close to plenty of urban centers including the bustling seaside coastal towns of Skerries and Malahide with Swords town only a few minutes' drive away.
Some notable and of the many fine attractions around the town include Ardgillan Castle and Demesne, the Classical Mansion of Newbridge House Demesne and Newbridge farm and Malahide Castle, not forgetting the many beautiful beaches just a short drive away.
A Commuter' s dream...
Lusk enjoys a lovely village atmosphere with excellent transport links. The town is served by a regular commuter train service with over 20 trains to Grand Canal Dock each weekday with onward links to the Luas and DART services. Lusk is serviced by a number of public bus services to many destinations including Dublin City Centre and Dublin International Airport. The village of Lusk is highly accessible to the country' s road network being only 10 minutes from Junction 4 of the M1 motorway. Its close proximity to Dublin City Centre, the M50 and Dublin Airport means that travelling is a breeze, whether staying at home or going abroad. City and country, both are on the doorstep of Clonrath residents. Clonrath is within easy walking distance from Rush/Lusk train station and is also serviced by the 33 Dublin Bus route and The Fingal Express service.
The Fingal Express Lusk to Dublin bus route offers Lusk commuters fully seated coaches at peak times to Dublin City Center via the Port Tunnel.
Spacious four bed detached home