- • Popular town centre location
- • Opportunity to refurbish and extend
- • Long back garden with rear access
- • Suit builder/investor
Two bedroom town house in need of refurbishment. Excellent opportunity!
A two bed town house, 42 sqm approx. requiring refurbishment and upgrading, No 50 Chord Road is likely to suit a builder/investor who can see the potential in this excellent location. The property itself has the benefit of rear access and a long, if narrow, back garden.
Situated on the ever popular Chord Road just a few minutes walk from the town centre and all amenities, No 50 Chord Road is located along the north side of the street with long back garden and rear access.
BER: G BER No.109524140 Energy Performance Indicator:457.88 kWh/m²/yr
• Entrance hall
• Living room/dining room: 5.4m x 2.63. Open fireplace
• Kitchen: 3.35m x 1.8m. Sink unit. Floor presses
• Bathroom: 1.8m x 1.8m. Bath, wc, whb. Shower over bath
• Bedroom 1 (To front) 3m x 2.15m. Built in press
• Bedroom 2 (To rear) 2.15m x 2
• Mains water and sewerage
• Oil fired central heating
No 50 is located on the north side of the Chord Road mid way between Oulster Lane and Sandyford Terrace.