- • Spacious detached family home with proximity to all village amenities.
- • Large private south facing back garden
- • Feature timber chalet / home office to rear.
- • Part floored attic with pull-down stair.
Spacious light filled detached family home (140sqm approx.) with large private south facing garden, feature garden chalet / home office.
A substantial and attractive four bed detached family home in this very popular estate within a few minutes’ stroll of the village centre, shops, primary school, church and leisure facilities. No 53 particularly benefits from a large south facing back garden which is surrounded by mature trees offering excellent privacy and shelter. Additionally, the current owners have installed a super top of the range timber chalet in their rear garden which offers endless potential for use as home/office, play room, or teenage den, depending on requirements.
The house itself is bright and spacious comprising of two reception rooms, kitchen/dining room, utility, downstairs wc/whb, four double bedrooms with master en suite and family bathroom. The attic is part floored for storage and is accessed via a convenient pull-down ladder. There is ample off-street parking for two cars in the fully cobblelocked driveway to the front.
Tullyallen village is located approx. 1km from Junction 10 on the M1 bringing Dublin Airport and the city beyond into a very handy 30 minutes’ commute. Drogheda town is within a 5 minutes’ drive and the village itself boasts an excellent primary school, good variety of shops including supermarket and pharmacy as well as café and crèche facility and the well renowned Morning Star pub right in the centre of the village. Additional shopping facilities are to be found at the M1 Retail Park (Woodies, Lidl, Heatons etc) which is approximately 5 minutes’ drive.
BER: C2 BER No.111598421 Energy Performance Indicator:177.76 kWh/m²/yr
• Entrance hall
• Sitting room: 5.08m x 3. 4m. Elegant limestone fireplace with cast iron inset and open hearth. Solid Canadian maple floor. Double doors to kitchen/dining room.
• Study/playroom: 5.27m x 3.05m. Solid Canadian maple floor.
• Kitchen/dining: 5.41m x 2.98m. Well equipped with wall and floor units. Tiled splash-back and maple flooring. Patio door to garden.
• Utility room: Plumbed for washing machine and dryer.
• Downstairs toilet: wc & whb
• Master bedroom: 5.18m x 3.35m. Built-in wardrobe; en-suite shower room; wc & whb; fully tiled; electric shower.
• Bedroom 2: 2.97m x 4.0m (to front)
• Bedroom 3: 2.97m x 2.88m (to rear)
• Bedroom 4: 2.92m x 2.85m (to rear). Built-in wardrobe
• Family bathroom: 2.51m x 1.65m. Fully tiled; bath, wc & whb
• Landing area: Hot press and attic access.
• Mains water and sewerage.
• Mains gas central heating
• Excellent broadband connectivity
• C2 Energy Efficiency Rating
From the M1 take J10 exit and take second left signposted for Collon. Travel approx 1km and take first left into Tullyallen village. Gleann Alainn is on the right. On entering the estate take the second left and follow the street a little further along where No 53 is situated on the left hand side.