- • Kitchen/ Dining Room - Tiled floor, fully tiled splash back, plumbed for dishwasher and washing machine
- • Living Room – Gas fire
- • Block shed in rear garden
- • Main bedroom with en suite
- • Concrete driveway with space for two cars
3 bed semi in popular residential development in north side of Drogheda
Legal documents; https://auctioneertemplates.eigroup.co.uk/guides.aspx?a=878&c=red
54 Cherrywood Drive is an ideal first time home, boasting a wonderful location close to a range of amenities, shops, schools and bus routes. This property also includes a rear garden with block shed.
• Kitchen/ Dining Room – 3.8 x 5.0
• Living Room – 4.84 x 3.22
• Bedroom 1 – 2.80 x 2.85 (En suite)
• Bedroom 2 – 3.82 x 2.70
• Bedroom 3 – 2.74 x 2.27
• Family Bathroom
Eircode: A92 PDE4
Property is located in the Termon Abbey development just off the Termonfeckin Road on the North side of Drogheda.
Travelling out of Drogheda on the R166, take the left turn into Termon Abbey. At the roundabout take the second exit.
Continue straight and take the first right onto Cherrywood drive and number 54 is on the left hand side.