- • Newly built family home.
- • Modern open plan contemporary layout
- • Brand new appliances included
- • Tiled kitchen and entrance hall
- • Fully tiled bathrooms
- • Fitted wardrobes in 3 bedrooms
- • 9ft high ceilings
New four bedroom semi-detached family home (140sqm) situated at the edge of Termonfeckin village within walking distance of all amenities.
Tucked away at the end of a small secluded cul de sac at the rear of this hugely popular newly built estate, No 57 is a four bed semidetached family home which comes to the market as a blank canvass in pristine condition. The entrance all and kitchen dining area are fully floored with cream coloured ceramic tiles, while the kitchen and utility offer an excellent range of cream painted wall and floor units. All appliances which are brand new, are included in the sale and there are built in wardrobes in three of the four bedrooms. All bathrooms are tiled. Outside, there is a cobblelock driveway to the front with ample parking for two cars, while the rear garden is seeded and has a sheltered cobblelock patio area off the kitchen/dining room.
Situated at the edge of the picturesque Termonfeckin village within easy walking distance of village centre, shops, church and school. Drogheda and M1 are within a 7 minute drive of the property and Termonfeckin itself offers a wealth of local amenities including miles of safe sandy beaches on its doorstep along with two championship golf links courses at Seapoint and Baltray.
• Entrance Hall: Ceramic tiled floor
• Sitting room: 6.63m x 3.84m. Double doors to kitchen/dining room.
• Kitchen: 6.2m x 5.97m. Cream painted shaker style wall and floor units. Ceramic tiled floor. Double French doors to cobblelock patio and rear garden.
• Utility room: Gas boiler. Washing machine.
• Guest WC/WHB tiled
• Master bedroom: 4.51m x 3.10. Tv point.
• En suite Shower Room.: Fully tiled. Electric shower, heated towel rail.
• Bedroom 2: 2.93m 2.76m. Fitted wardrobe.
• Bedroom 3: 4.17m x 2.9m Fitted wardrobe.
• Bedroom 4: 2.97m x 2.45m Fitted wardrobe.
• Family bathroom: Fully tiled. Heated towel rail.
• A3 Rated
• Gas central heating
• Solar panels
• Mains water and sewerage
Take the Termonfeckin Road from Drogheda. On reaching the village follow the main road past the church on right, continue over humpback bridge, past the Centra shop on right and take first left off the small roundabout. Castle Park is the second entrance on the left. Continue straight to back of estate and turn left into cul de sac, No 57 is the last house on the left at the end of the street.