- Excellent location - within walking distance of Castletroy College, primary schools and UL
- Also within walking distance of park, playground and Castletroy shopping centre
- Four spacious bedrooms upstairs
- Well maintained development with landscaped green areas
- Large south facing rear garden with side entrance
- Sought after development in popular catchment area
- Close to Main National Road Network
REA O'Connor Murphy are delighted to present 59 Glenside to the market. Spacious open plan kitchen dining, front facing living rooms and four spacious bedrooms tick all the boxes that modern day buyers desire. For those searching for a southerly facing large rear garden it ticks the box! This sunny garden has great potential for someone looking to create that outdoor space to enjoy the long summer evenings.
One of Limerick's most sought after addresses, Annacotty is home to a truly exceptional range of amenities. From renowned schools, services and shops, to award winning bars & restaurants - Glenside offers an opportunity to establish a superb home in the ultimate family setting. When it comes to shopping, residents are spoiled with Castletroy Shopping Centre on your doorstep. The well respected Castletroy College Secondary School, Monaleen National School and Milford National School to name a few are all local to hand.
Downstairs - Living room, kitchen/dining, utility, playroom/Office/bedroom, guest wc.
Upstairs - Four spacious bedrooms, one en-suite and family bathroom.
BER: C2 BER No.111113148 Energy Performance Indicator:195.49 kWh/m²/yr
From Limerick city drive out the Dublin Road and take the 3rd exit off the Annacotty roundabout towards Castletroy College. Go through a small roundabout and Glenside is on your right hand side. 59 is in the 3rd cul de sac on the left
Strictly By Appointment Only with REA O'Connor Murphy on 061 279 300