- • Extended 3 bed family home with sunroom
- • Overlooking large green area to front & with off-street parking
- • Rear laneway access for bins etc
- • Attractive living area: sunroom / dining & kitchen with large utility off
- • Three double bedrooms upstairs
Extended 3 bed family home (approx 115 sqm / 1,238 sq ft) with sunroom, rear access & overlooking a large green area
This 3 bed family home, which overlooks a large green area to the front, has the benefit of a sunroom to the rear and rear laneway access for bin removal, goods delivery etc. The entrance hall leads into a good sized front living room which has a timber fireplace with marble inset (gas fire). Off the hall, there is a guest toilet (wc & whb) and access to the rear kitchen / dining area. The kitchen is fitted with a range of wall & floor units. There is an integrated electric oven, hob & overhead extractor fan and a free standing fridge / freezer. Off the kitchen, there is a large utility room which is plumbed for a washing machine. Double doors lead from the dining area into a rear sunroom which has views over the garden. A door leads out on to a raised deck area.
Upstairs are three good size bedrooms, master with en-suite shower room and also the family bathroom. Off the landing, there is a shelved hot press and access to the attic.
Outside, there is a garden shed and a gate providing rear access via a laneway. There is lawn to both the front and rear of the house.
Oriel Cove, a popular and well established residential location, is situated on the outskirts of Clogherhead village within easy walking distance of the village centre and Clogherhead beach. Local amenities include crèche and primary school, shops, pubs and restaurants not to mention the wonderful beach at Little Strand. Public transport to Drogheda is available from the village centre and access to the M1 is approximately a a driving time of 10 minutes.
• Entrance Hall:
• Living Room: 4.36m x 3.81m; timber fire place with marble inset – gas fire
• Guest toilet: wc & whb
• Kitchen / Dining: 5.48m x 2.94m; fitted with range of wall & floor units; double doors to sunroom & door to utility
• Large utility room: 2.22m x 2.45m; plumbed for washing machine
• Sunroom: 2.72m x 3.4m; door to raised deck & rear garden
• Bedroom 1: 2.67m x 2.69m
• Bedroom 2: 2.76m x 3.83m
• Family bathroom: bath, wc & whb
• Master Bedroom:4.45m x 3.45m; free standing wardrobes
En suite shower room: 1.55m x 1.56m; wc, whb & shower (Triton T90Z)
• Hot press, shelved storage.
• Access to attic
• Raised deck area
• Garden shed
• Rear laneway access for bin removal etc
• Mains water & sewage.
• Gas central heating.
• Burglar alarm.
From Drogheda take the Termonfeckin Road, go through Termonfeckin village and take the coast road for Clogherhead. Pass the grave yard on the right and the local supermarket. Take next left up the Callystown Road. Turn right into Oriel Cove and then taken the 2nd estate road on the left – No 59 is further along up on the right hand side overlooking the large green area.