- 125 mtrs sq
- Set in the peaceful development of Mountain View
- Just 3 miles from Killarney town
- Extensive tiled flooring throughout
- Solid Cherrywood kitchen with black Granite worktops
- Solid hardwood flooring
- Patio doors leading from Kitchen to the private rear garden
- Built in wardrobes
- Wooden fireplace with cast iron inset and Stanley wood burning stove
- Extra storage in the utility room
- Wooden flooring on the first floor
- Bathrooms are all fully tiled
- Electric shower in en-suite
- Shower over bath in family bathroom
- Oil fired central heating
- Private enclosed rear garden
- Wooden hand painted radiator covers
A most attractive home benefitting from well proportioned rooms and excellent natural light.
Set in the popular Mountain View development, c.3 miles from Killarney town and within walking distance of
No. 6 Mountain View offers extensive living space and modern contemporary design.
This house is spacious, modern and bright where large windows take full advantage of all natural light.
This property is in show house condition with many additional features and superb internal
Mountain View is a very popular and attractive development in
Kilcummin village and close to Killarney town.
Spacious green areas, excellent maintenance and location has made this one of Killarney’s most popular and favoured
Leave Killarney towards Kilcummin, once in the village of Kilcummin, take a left at the Post– Office.
Take the second turn to the left and the property is on the right hand side.
By appointment only 064 6631274