- Unique 1800's mid terraced five bedroom three storey Victorian residence
- Well-appointed rooms extending over three floors
- Retaining a number of original features, fireplaces, picture rails and dado rails
- Extending to circa 157 sq.m (1,690 sq.ft)
- Private enclosed rear year
- Large garage at the rear which is accessed via the laneway at the rear of Military road
- Stone’s throw from the vibrant St Luke’s area offering bars, restaurants
- Within walking distance of Cork city centre
FOR SALE BY PUBLIC AUCTION ON WEDNESDAY, 27TH FEBRUARY 2019 AT THE LIMERICK STRAND HOTEL, ENNIS ROAD, LIMERICK.
REA O'Connor Murphy are pleased to offer No. 6 Roseneath Villas, a unique 1800's mid terraced five bedroom three storey Victorian residence situated on Military Road. This home retains a number of original features, fireplaces, picture rails and dado rails scattered throughout the living accommodation and enjoys well-appointed rooms extending over three floors and offers five bedrooms. While in need to refurbishment in the right hands this property could be transformed into a wonderful home.
No. 6 is a beautiful period property only a short distance from schools, nearby creche and the city centre offering all the conveniences of contemporary living. The property is only a stone’s throw from the vibrant St Luke’s area offering bars, restaurants and is within walking distance of Cork city centre.
Military Road is an area situated in the north of Cork City. The property is located on Military Road accessed from Cork City via R614. Local amenities include Blackpool Shopping Centre, University College Cork, Griffith College Cork, Cork University Hospital and a wide range of shops, bars and restaurants. Transport links include bus routes, Cork Kent Train Station and the M8.
Services: Gas fired central heating. Single/double glazed windows. Circa 157 sq.m (1,690 sq.ft).
The accommodation briefly comprises entrance hallway, two spacious living rooms, kitchen/dining area, five bedrooms, two bathrooms.
Externally the property benefits from a private enclosed garden with a large detached garage where you can park your car, this garage has access to laneway at the rear of Military road.